Am I good enough

(AN, I hope you all enjoy it. Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday, I had slept one hour in 40 hours, so I decided to rest first. Question of the day: who Hayden's token will be? Trigger warning mentions of self-harm.)

Me and Mattheo stumbled into the backroom. Cedric gave us a weird look as we stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. 

"Why are you back here?" Viktor asked me. 

"I-i don't know," I stuttered out, my hair was a vibrant purple. 

"Did you put your names in, Riddle?" Cedric asked coldly. 

"I would never put Hayden in danger," Mattheo replied equally as coldly. 

"Then how is your name in there!" The Durmstrang man yelled, and suddenly my body went rigid. 

Then everything around me turned fuzzy. Not again. Not again. 

"Hayden, Hayden!" Fleur yelled, kneeling before me. 

Mattheo was yelling at Dumbledore, and I was sitting on the ground shaking. 

"I'm sorry. We didn't do this!" I sobbed out, as Fleur held me. 

"Then how did your names end up in there!" The Durmstrang man yelled, 

"They don't know! She is scared! She didn't do this!" Fleur screamed at the man. 

"He doesn't look so scared," the man said staring down at Mattheo. 

"He is protecting her. He loves her," Viktor defended. 

"Stand back boy," his teacher told him. 

"No. They didn't do this," Viktor told him and went to stand by Mattheo. 

"They are much too young anyway! Look at Hayden! They cannot complete!" McGonagle yelled. 

"Thank you," I whispered. 

"It's law. Their names have been chosen. As of tonight, Hayden Potter and Mattheo Riddle are Triwizard tournament champions." 

"Motherfucker," I mumbled numbly.

Fleur helped me up and Mattheo came over to me. Viktor soon followed, and Cedric left the room with a glare. 

"Are you okay?" Viktor asked me. 

"I am. I'm sorry," I stuttered out, "I don't handle men yelling at me well." 

"He had no right. I apologize for his actions," Viktor told me. 

"You have done nothing wrong. Thank you for defending her," Mattheo told Viktor. 

"What was his issue?" Fleur asked, speaking of Cedric. 

"He and Nott are hooking up," Mattheo told her, "Nott hates us. He probably thinks we did it on purpose." 

"That's such bullshit!" I yelled, my hair turning red, "Fuck Cedric. Fuck Theodore. I didn't do this, but I'll be damned if I don't make whoever did this pay!"

"Darling, calm down," Mattheo said grabbing my hand, but I pulled away.

"Fuck that. Theodore has betrayed me one too many times. He is vile evil. And I am going to tell him."

I left the room and went down to the dungeons. I said the password and was let in. I saw Theo on the couch, both Tomo and Aiden by him. 

"With any luck, those cheaters won't have made it past the first round." 

"Fuck you, Theodore!" I screamed, and I saw him flinch at the sound of his full name. 

"Oh look, speak of the bitch. How did you do it? How did you and your evil boyfriend cheat the system?" Theo asked me. 

"We didn't! You are just a petty, jealous prick. All you have proven is why I never should have chosen you!" I screamed at him. 

"Let's see if Mattheo will still choose you when he sees those cuts on your thighs and wrist," Theo told me coldly, "If he was such a good boyfriend, you wouldn't be hurting yourself." 

"Fuck you, Nott. Our friendship was a mistake," and I turned to Tomo and Aiden, "And how dare you chose to stand by someone so fucking vile. Tomo, maybe you are more like your parents than I thought. And Aiden, this hurts this most." 

With that, I stormed from the common room. Mattheo was waiting outside, and he brought me into a hug as I sobbed into his chest. Why does losing friends feel like I am dying? It hurts to breathe. Betrayal isn't supposed to be this intense!

"What did he say?" Mattheo asked me. 

Will Mattheo still choose you when he sees the cuts on your thighs and wrist?

"Mattheo, fuck me," I told him, wiping my tears away. 

"I'm sorry, what?" Mattheo asked me. 

"I need you to fuck me," I told him, taking off my robe. 

"Darling, no," Mattheo said, grabbing my arm. The arm with cuts. 

"Is it because of this?" I sobbed out, staring at my arms. 

"No, it's because you don't actually want this. Darling, what is happening?" Mattheo asked me softly. 

"Do you think my cuts make me undesirable?" I asked him.

"No. It pains me that you hurt yourself, but you are still the most stunning person I have ever laid eyes upon," Mattheo told me, "Now what is happening?" 

"Nott said you wouldn't like me, and I was getting flashbacks to my uncle, and I wanted to have sexual encounter that I can control," I replied to Mattheo. 

"Love, one day we are going to have sex. We will both be ready, and you won't feel like you have to do it to have control. And trust me, darling, I am a teenage boy, I am looking forward to it. But neither of us are ready yet," Mattheo said kissing my head. 

"I'm sorry," I whispered to him. 

"Don't be. Darling, your emotions have been unstable here recently. Has something happened?" Mattheo asked me, helping me up. 

"Not that I know of," I replied as he walked me to my common room. 

"Just watch it," Mattheo told me before kissing me, "Good night Hayden." 

"Good night," I said with a smile. 

I walked up to my room to see Luna crying and Kyra panicking. 

"What the hell is happening?" I asked running in. 

"Luna started her period. I couldn't find any of your period supplies," Kyra told me. 

"They are in the top drawer," I said grabbing a pad, "Luna, do you know how to use it?" 

"Kyra explained it to me. I am sorry," Luna said, wiping her tears. 

"Don't be. It is normal," I told her, kissing her head.

As Luna went into the bathroom, what Mattheo said came back to me. Something did happen before my emotions kept becoming irrational. I started my period. 

But that can't mean anything, right?