Ask me then!

(AN, I am back. Please comment on your thoughts on what is to come! Please Enjoy)

Tomo's POV

"Akemi! Akemi, how are you here?" I asked collapsing on my knees in front of her. 

"Akemi! Akemi!" I screamed trying to make her look up. 

"You did this!" A shrill voice screamed.

"W-what?" I stuttered out. 

"You did this to me! You killed me! And you will kill Aiden too!" Akemi's voice shouted. 

She looked up, her face was completely white as a sheet.  Her eyes were completely white, and blood was pouring from her eyes. I screamed as I saw her. 

"You did this! You did this!" She screamed and jumped on me. 

"I tried to save you!" I sobbed out. 

"You did this! You did this!"

"Tomo! Tomo!" I felt someone shaking me. 

"I tried to save you!" I sobbed out. 

"Hey, it's okay. It was just a dream," Harry told me, sitting next to me. 

"I saw her die," I whispered. 

"Who? Who did you see die?" Harry asked me. 

"My sister. Harry, he's in my head!" I sobbed, completely panicking. 

"Tomo, breath. Who is in your head?" Harry asked me. 

"Voldemort. I am scared he's going to make me hurt them," I sobbed. 

Harry pulled me into a hug, "Just breathe. Does Hayden know?" 

"She was there when it first happened," I told him honestly. 

"Is he going after Hayden?" Harry asked me. 

"No. Not yet. He's trying to force me into being a follower. Harry, I don't want to do this!" I begged, "Everyone told me that I resembled Regulas, but I never imagined that I would live his story!" 

"Tomo calm down. We aren't going to let you!" Harry said grabbing my arm. 

"We are kids! How are we supposed to stop him?" I asked him, my entire body shaking.

"Hayden stopped him when we were under a year old. We can do it now. You are a Gryffindor, Tomo. And that makes you my family. I will protect you. You are too powerful to fight on Voldemort's side." 

"Thank you, Harry," I told him.

"Now get ready. McGonagle is calling us into a meeting for some reason." 

"I'll be ready in a few minutes," I told Harry. 

I have a choice. Kill Hayden or Aiden dies. I don't want this! I don't want to be evil!

Hayden's POV

"Why are we having a meeting with the Slytherins?" I asked Kyra as Blaise sat behind her and draped an arm over her and pulled her into him. 

"Snape said that he would rather die than waste his time on us," Mattheo said, pulling me into his lap. 

"How is the research coming?" Luna asked Mattheo. 

"Good, I am brewing a water-breathing potion," Mattheo answered her. 

"I am helping," Draco said with a proud smirk. 

"Imagine being good with potions," I said with a teasing smirk. 

"Imagine almost dying each year," Draco shot back. 

"Imagine having daddy issues," I replied.

"Imagine your mother's love saving your brother and not you," He continued. 

"Imagine your aunt being in Azkaban." 

"Imagine your godfather being in Azkaban," Draco replied. 

"Imagine being attacked by a hippogriff."

"Okay let's stop before you get too personal," Blaise said, cutting us off. 

"But it was fun," we both whined.

"Okay, class. We have a Yule Ball coming up. I am here to make sure that you do not embarrass Hogwarts. And Slytherins you are here because Professor Snape hates you," Flitwick said, "And yes, that is his direct quote."

"He always had a way with words," Draco laughed.

"So, I need to pull someone for an example. Luna, come forward," Flitwick said. 

Luna skipped forward and Flitwick started the music. He explained what we are to do step-by-step. Finally, we were all invited to dance. 

"Will you dance with me?" Draco asked me after Mattheo stood up and walked forward. 

"Only so he actually ask me," I told Draco. 

Draco grabbed my hand and we walked past Mattheo who was glaring at us. Me and Draco started to dance, laughing at how awful it was. Mattheo was dancing with some random Ravenclaw, and his eyes were only focused on me. 

"He is jealous!" Draco teased me. 

"He should have asked me then," I giggled, my hair turning yellow. 

We continued to dance, both of us knowing that what was happening between us was completely platonic. 

"Let's make a deal," I told Draco. 

"What is the deal?" 

"If Theodore asks Luna to the Yule Ball and she rejects him, you have to ask my brother," I told him, a smirk forming.

"Even Nott isn't dumb enough to try it. Deal. But if that doesn't happen, I get to pick your dress," Draco replied, spinning me. 

"Deal." 

After we were done dancing, we saw Theodore approach Luna. 

"No!" Draco whisper-yelled, "Maybe she is too nice to say no."

Suddenly a slap was heard across the room, "Why would I go with you after you treated Mattheo so horribly! I'd rather go with the nargles than with you!" 

"You are asking my brother," I said, watching Luna amazed. 

"Honestly, watching that was well worth it," Draco replied, also staring at her amazed, "my cousin is cooler than me, isn't she?" 

"So much cooler," I agreed.

Everyone was leaving the room as Mattheo approached me. No one else was in the room by the time he approached me. I was in the back of the room, in a corner. I was hiding from the attention that being a champion brings. 

"What was that with Malfoy!" He yelled at me. 

"Are you jealous?" I asked him. 

"He was dancing with my girl!" Mattheo told me. 

"You didn't ask me to dance. Hell, maybe I will go to the ball with him," I said with a teasing smirk. 

"You are mine, Hayden," Mattheo said lowly. 

"Ask me then," I replied. 

"Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" Mattheo asked me.

"Of course," I said. 

Mattheo pressed his lips to mine and pulled me into him. As we kissed, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me against the wall. We continued to kiss until we heard someone cough. 

"I have class soon," Flitwick told us. 

"Yes professor," we both said before leaving. 

We left the classroom, looked at each other, and laughed. Mattheo grabbed my hand as we walked through the halls. Things were starting to become normal again. 

But normal never lasts around here.