Quittich and Prejudice

(AN, comment on scenes you would like to see throughout. There is going to be homophobia in this chapter, including the use of the f-word.) 

"I can't believe I'm in detention. With you two," Harry spat at me and Mattheo. 

"Potter, you are acting like we chose to be in a room with you," Mattheo spat back, writing his response for Lockhart's fan mail. 

"Why are you even here? I thought Dumbledore would bail you out," I asked him, writing the response for this letter.

 "I flew a flying car and was caught by muggles, and then I crashed into a tree. Why are you two here?" Harry said.

Me and Mattheo looked at each other before we started dying laughing. We both know that if we did that we would be expelled. 

"You are a dumbass, Potter. I'm here for beating the shit out of Malfoy," Mattheo told him. 

"I hate to do this, but I commend you mate. I think I may dislike him more than you," Harry said, folding up his letter. 

"I'm here because I told off Lockhart," I admitted, sealing the letter. 

"Again, I commend you," Harry said, offering me a smile. 

"Don't try and play nice now," I told him. 

"I miss when we were close," Harry sighed. 

"I do too," I said grabbing my things, "But you have yet to offer me an apology." 

I walked out of the detention room and waited outside for Mattheo. He came out a few minutes later, and he walked me up to Ravenclaw Tower. 

"Good luck on quidditch auditions tomorrow," I told Mattheo when we arrived at the portrait. 

"Thank you. Malfoy is the seeker, so we need a damn good keeper to still compete," Mattheo told me. 

"You still won't be as good as me," I replied with a smirk. 

"That's because, darling, I will be better," he told me with a grin. 

My hair turned a pink color as I responded, "You have to make the team first, love." 

And with that, I answered the riddle that the portrait said and walked into the common room. Aiden and Kyra were asleep on the couch, waiting for me. I went and laid on Aiden. He stirred a little bit and smiled at me. 

"Detention went good huh?" Aiden asked me with a smirk. 

"Why do you say that?" I asked him. 

"Your hair is pink still," Aiden teased, already drifting off. 

"Shut up," I replied, drifting off myself. 

When we woke up in the morning people were staring at the three of us. Luna was sitting in front of us on the couch, brushing through her long blonde hair. 

"Whenever you have woken up, can you braid my hair?" Luna asked me, not acknowledging the people laughing at us.

"Sure," I replied and grabbed the hairbrush from her. 

I started to French braid her hair so she would be ready for tryouts today. She is trying out for Chaser today along with Kyra. She isn't planning on making it, but she thinks it will be fun. Aiden and Kyra went upstairs to get ready as I tied off Luna's braid. 

"Thank you!" Luna said before skipping out of the common room. 

I went upstairs and got ready for tryouts today. Roger is having me help decide who makes the team, which is honestly a bit surprising since I'm only a second year. But I had to promise I wouldn't pick my friends just because they are my friends. Kyra and Luna are aware I won't be playing the favoritism game, and I hope they won't hold it against me if I have to pick someone else. Once I was ready, I walked to the pitch to talk through the game plan with Roger.