Christmas

(An, this story will be updated every other day due to college being a bitch. Enjoy!)

"Wake up! It's Christmas!" Kyra screamed jumping on my bed.

"It's so early," I whined.

"Not too early for Christmas! Come on we need to wake up Aiden," Kyra begged.

"Give me ten minutes," I huffed, sitting up.

"Yay!" She said skipping into the bathroom. 

I got up and brushed through my hair. I put it into two Dutch braids and tied the ends with green bows. I put on the ugly Christmas sweater Kyra got the entire group and also a pair of sweatpants. She came out in her ugly sweater and bright green sparkly eyeshadow on her eyes. We ran through the common room and both jumped on Aiden's bed. 

"Jesus Christ Women! Do you wish to give me a heart attack!" Aiden screamed, after falling to the floor.

"Merry Christmas!" We yelled, excited. 

"You guys are just happy that no one is still here," Aiden complained, sitting up and leaning against the bed.

"It's the best part of the holidays. Now hurry up and get ready, we are meeting the Slytherins for breakfast and opening gifts with them," Kyra said before standing up, leaving me to lie in Aiden's bed. 

"You're bossy," Aiden whined. 

"Am I bossy or am I a female leader?"  Kyra said confidently before leaving the room. 

"You know sometimes I feel like an adequate feminist and other times I feel very behind," Aiden told me.

"That's gonna be your whole life, Aiden," I said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You sure are encouraging this holiday morning," Aiden told me with a smile. 

"If I could further assist you please send an owl and I'll get back to you in two to four business days," I said, booping his nose before leaving.

After a few minutes, Aiden came down and we all walked to the Great Hall together. There were still some looks and whispers as we passed, but not as much as when everyone was here. The Slytherin boys were at our table when we arrived. 

"Merry Christmas my favorite Ravenclaws," Theodore said, grabbing some pancakes. 

"Merry Christmas to my second favorite Slytherin," I teased back. 

"Oh, is Riddle your favorite?" Blaise said with a smirk, 

"I was going to say you, but now you've dropped to right above Malfoy," I replied sarcastically. 

"You can't hurt me," Blaise responded.

"Guys, get a room!" Kyra begged, eating an apple.

"What are you jealous of, Cortez?" Blaise asked her. 

"There's nothing to be jealous of, Zabini," she told him making him feign hurt.

"You're a dumbass," he said with a smile. 

"Takes one to know one."

"Can you quit your bickering for one day," Aiden asked light-heartedly.

"So needy," Blaise and Kyra said at the same time. 

"Ship!" Me and Theo yelled.

We finished breakfast and skipped back to the Ravenclaw common room. We passed out gifts before tearing into them. I enjoyed watching people open the gifts I got them. For Theodore, I got him a book on the history of magical monsters. For Blaise, I gave him a quidditch jersey. For Kyra, I gave her a telescope to enjoy the stars. For Aiden, I gave him a muggle book called Frankenstein.