Fighting

(AN, so Blaise is sad. How do we think this year will be for him? Please enjoy! Also, two updates in one day? Look at me go.)

"What the hell was that?" Mattheo screamed at me in the halls. 

"He is hurting!" I screamed back, glad no one was here. 

"Everyone is whispering that you two are together!" Mattheo continued to yell at me. 

"Let them whisper. All it was holding his hand. This is killing him, Mattheo!" I shouted, my hands shaking in anger.

"You are my girlfriend though!" He shouted back. 

"And me comforting Blaise doesn't fucking change that!" I screamed out, pulling my hair in frustration. 

"It does for me," he replied lowly. 

"Then that seems like a you issue. Come find me when you get over this jealousy," I replied and turned from him, and stormed off down the hall.

I made it to my room and saw Luna wasn't there. She was probably with Aiden or maybe even with Theo. I looked at Kyra's old bed and broke down. She killed Cedric. She betrayed us. She lied to Blaise. She turned on me! She was my treasure. My best friend. And I probably meant nothing to her. And that thought made me want to die a little bit on the inside. I sat on my bed and just cried before a knock brought me from my thoughts. 

"Come in!" I replied, forcing my tears to stop. 

"Mattheo came back angry," Blaise said sitting next to me, "I came to tell you that if we need to hide this friendship for a while, I get it. I don't want to be the cause of you two fighting." 

"Mattheo can get over himself. We all need each other now more than ever," I whispered. 

"I figured. I mean the phoenix charm did come and find me," Blaise said lifting his arm up, and the phoenix reattached to my wrist. 

"It's probably because I said in my head that I wanted to die," I forced a laugh. 

"It's killing you too," Blaise said, staring at the empty bed, "Isn't it?"

"She was my best friend. My second half. Most of my best memories are filled with her smile. And now I have to pretend that I don't care that she's gone. That she betrayed us," I whispered as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"I feel like the world is spinning for everyone but me," Blaise told me, "When I heard that she betrayed us, time froze. I still feel frozen." 

"I think you are dissociated," I told him honestly. 

"Yeah, well it fucking sucks."

"It does," I force a laugh.

"Listen, maybe I was-Zabini!" Mattheo shouted angrily. 

"Mattheo calm down. He was con-" 

"I didn't know you were like this!" He shouted at me angrily. 

"I was like what?" I demanded angrily. 

"A cheater!" He shouted.

"I am not a cheater. I was debating killing myself and Blaise came because my charm went to him!" I screamed at him, and Mattheo paled.

"Hayden, I didn't-" 

"No, go fuck yourself. Until you decide that you can fucking trust me, it is over between us. Get the fuck out of my room!" I screamed. 

"This is a rash decision. Are you sure that you are on your meds," Mattheo replied coldly. 

"Get the hell out," I replied lowly, and Mattheo stormed from my room. 

I laid back on my bed and I cried softly. Blaise grabbed my hand and we sat on my bed in silent pain. We were suffering, but we were suffering together. And that brought us both a little bit of peace. 

Time Skip - Umbridge's class

"There are no offensive spells," Hermione pointed out. 

"Why would you need that? Who would want to hurt some poor children like you?" Umbridge asked us. 

"Fucking Voldemort," I replied, barely looking up. 

"Language. Stand up little girl," Umbridge demanded. 

"Not another misogynist," I grumble as I stand up, crossing my arms. 

"I know there is a rumor, one that a silly little girl like you started, that a certain wizard is back. That simply isn't true." 

"It is true. He used my friend to kill my boyfriend!" Theo announced, standing up.

"Let's get another thing clear. He was not your boyfriend. You were two confused children!" She exclaimed. 

"Gay people exist, Umbridge," I replied, still standing with my arms crossed. 

"No, they don't. And it is professor to you!" She screamed. 

"This class is a waste of my time and talent," I replied and turned to leave the classroom. 

"Detention Miss Potter. Nine tonight!" She yelled after me.

"Fine. Make it worth my time," I sassed before leaving. 

"Oh, and Mr. Nott, you too. You need to learn a lesson too," Umbridge announced. 

After class, Harry came up and sat next to me, "That was out of character. Are you on your meds?" 

"Why is everyone asking me that? Maybe I am just not doing good! Maybe I am feeling real girl emotions!" I shouted. 

"You're right. That wasn't fair. What happened?" Harry asked me. 

"Every time I am in my room it is a reminder that my best friend betrayed me. And I broke up with Mattheo," I replied. 

"What! Why?" Harry exclaimed.

"He was angry about me comforting Blaise. And we got into two screaming fights over it. So I told him to find me when he was done being a jealous prick," I replied, my hands shaking with anger again. 

"I am so sorry. He doesn't deserve you. You are too incredible for that bullshit," Harry told me.

"You are my brother. You have to say that," I replied with a forced laugh. 

"I have Gryffindor's honesty. And honestly, you deserve better. He was possessive anyways," Harry told me, "Are we in the shit-talking phase yet?" 

"Sure," I giggled, "It does suck though. I do love him." 

"I know you do." 

I do love him....right?