This is not how I envisioned my first kiss

(AN, Welcome to year two. Don't worry, nothing bad would ever happen to our little group...Ever...Enjoy!) 

"You ready to go?" Mattheo asked. 

"Yes," I whispered. 

Over the past few days, I've worked on speaking again. Just because Vernon would hurt me for speaking doesn't mean my friends would do the same. Mattheo is trying to help me realize that. 

"Onward then," Mattheo said, lighting a cigarette, and walking outside. 

We walked through London before finally making it to the station. We walked into the station and to platform 9 3/4. Once we had run through, I looked at the red engine and smiled. I am going back home. Mattheo handed off my trunk and we walked into the train. 

"Matty!" Luna yelled and ran across the train to hug him. 

He picked her up and spun her around, a soft giggle escaping her lips. 

"You smell like smoke," Luna told him. 

"It's because I enjoy cigarettes, dear," Mattheo told her, placing her on the ground. 

"Smoking kills," she told him. 

"I'm planning on it," Mattheo said and walked into our compartment. 

"You're wearing your necklace!" Luna said looking at me. 

"Of course, you gave it to me," I told her quietly. 

"I missed your voice. It makes me feel safe," Luna told me. 

"Listen here you gay motherfucker!" Theo yelled jokingly as he and Aiden walked in. 

"Hey Theo, you are also a gay motherfucker," Aiden said and pushed him playfully. 

"Some things never change," I laughed, and both Aiden and Theo smiled at me. 

Kyra walked in a few seconds later in which Luna yelled, "Mom!" 

"It's my favorite kid!" Kyra yelled. 

"Mom, what the hell?" Aiden demanded. 

"Okay wait, how does this family tree work?" Blaise asked, walking in behind Kyra. 

"Me and you are the mom and dad," Kyra told him. 

"I am Kyra's sister, and I am the aunt helping raise the kids because Blaise is a bad father," I inputted. 

"And Mattheo is the crazy uncle," Luna agreed. 

"Wait so does that make them married?" Theo teased. 

"Shut up," Mattheo told him. 

"And my kids are Theo, Aiden, and Luna?" Blaise asked, "Damn I need to keep it in my pants." 

"Why can't I have a kid," Mattheo asked. 

"Maybe you will get one this year," Luna said with a smile. 

"Can we just adopt her?" I asked the group.

"No, she's our favorite," Blaise told me. 

"We can duel over her," Mattheo offered. 

Before any of us could respond a chill settled across the compartment. I leaned into Mattheo as the compartment door opened up. A dark hooded figure walked in and sucked the joy from the compartment. I felt him attacking me, and I felt like I was back at the Dursleys. I felt completely hopeless. Then I heard a pained scream of a man before a man cast a spell. 

"Was anyone else affected?" Then the man asked, pulling out a chocolate bar. 

"W-why is there a dementor on the train?" I whispered as the man handed me a chocolate bar. 

"Eat, you will feel better. I think it's because of the Sirius Black issue," he told me as I nibbled at the chocolate bar. 

"Who are you?" I asked the man. 

"Remus Lupin, the new defense against the dark arts teacher. And you are?" 

"Hayden. Hayden Potter." 

His eyes widened, and his body froze. Before any of us could say anything, the train came to a halting stop. 

"Looks like we have arrived. I will see you lot in my class," Lupin said before leaving. 

"Anyone else notice how weird he got when Hayden said her name?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, that was weird. Do you know who he is?" Blaise asked me. 

"I've never even heard of him," I noted. 

We all grabbed our things and left the train. 

"How are you feeling?" Theo asked me once we arrived at the therestles. 

"That is not how I envisioned my first kiss," I told him honestly. 

"Can I do anything?" Theo asked me. 

"No, but I heard a man screaming. I had never heard that voice before, though," I told him. 

"That's weird, do you have any clue who it was?" Theo asked, offering me his hand for the carriage. 

After a second, I took it and he helped me up. 

"Maybe my dad," I told him. 

"Maybe," But neither of us was convinced. 

Everyone piled in, and Aiden sat on the floor. I offered to switch with him, but he seemed content. 

"So, my mum has decided to throw a Christmas Ball, do you lot want to come?" Blaise asked us. 

"It may be fun to not spend Christmas at Hogwarts," I admitted. 

"I can't spend the whole holiday there, but I'd love to attend the ball," Luna told him. 

"Anything that lets me not go home. Count me in," Aiden said, but there was an edge to his voice. 

Something else happened. I wanted to question him, but not in front of everyone. When we finally arrived, we all went to the Ravenclaw table. 

"You're not even starting the year at your table?" Aiden asked the Slytherins with a laugh.

"I would transfer to Ravenclaw if I could," Blaise told him, sitting next to Kyra. 

We watched the sorting, but only one person stood up, "Tomo Hikaru!" 

"There's no way he's eleven?" I whispered. 

"I hope he's not eleven," Aiden responded. 

"Don't get attached, we don't know his sexuality," Theo said, staring at him. 

"He has blue hair. He's at least questioning," Aiden replied. 

"Aiden, that homophobic," Kyra whispered. 

"I'm gay, that means it's just funny," he told her back. 

"Gryffindor!" 

"Damn it," both Theo and Aiden muttered. 

"Do we need to adopt the new boy?" I asked them. 

"He's a Gryffindor," Theo told me. 

"We are Slytherin and Ravenclaw," I argued. 

"But not Gryffindor," Mattheo chimed in. 

"You are all ridiculous," I muttered, shaking my head. 

"Yes, but you love us," Luna told me with an innocent grin. 

"Very much so," I told her. 

When we were dismissed, I looked up to the teacher's table and noticed that Lupin was staring back at me. What is his deal? 

And who is the new kid?