Hogsmeade

(AN, here is the newest update! Please comment and enjoy! Trigger warning for extreme injuries ahead. What is everyone's favorite song?)

"Do you have the potion?" Aiden asked Blaise. 

"Damn right, I do. Luna come here," Blaise said and handed her a vial.

"You are sure I'll be invisible for long enough?" Luna asked him. 

"Once you drink it, we have an hour. My mum signed everyone's slips, so we should be at Hogsmeade by the time it wears off," Blaise explained. 

"Okay, so once she drinks it, we run and go," Mattheo confirmed. 

"Exactly," I agreed, not meeting Mattheo's eyes. 

We never talked about it. We never talked about it because I am confused about how I feel. I like Mattheo, maybe even love him. But Theo, I also like Theo. What if I pick wrong? What if Theo doesn't even like me?

"Ready, set, go!" Tomo yelled and we all ran as Luna drank the invisibility potion. 

We showed McGonagle our slips, and she smiled sadly at us when she saw it was all signed by the same adult. "Enjoy it, you lot deserve it." 

"Thank you, professor," Tomo said before bowing to her. 

We all ran past her, and all smiled when Luna let out a little giggle, "We just did that! We broke the rules! We are like Renegades!" 

"Renegades," Theo said, and we all smirked. 

"My dad was a marauder, and I am a renegade. Surely that has to make him happy in the afterlife," I thought aloud. 

"I'm sure he has to be extremely proud of you, babe," Theo told me as we approached Hogsmeade. 

Mattheo lit a cigarette and we all walked into a potion shop. Blaise and Mattheo inspected the ingredients and Luna skipped beside them happily. She is the only second year here, and she is proud of it. 

"She's a hikari," Tomo told us. 

"I don't know Japanese, but that seems like it's nice, so sure," Kyra agreed. 

"Hikari, it means light," Tomo informed us. 

"We are ready to go," Blaise said, approaching us with three bags full of materials. 

"Blaise what the fuck?" Kyra asked him. 

"Luna said it was a good idea!" He defended. 

"And you thought it was a good idea to listen to her! No offense," Aiden said before glancing at Luna. 

"None taken, can we go to the candy shop?" Luna asked us before skipping off. 

We went to Honeydukes, and I took Luna to the hard candy section. She looked at everything wide-eyed. So, like any reasonable friend, I said, "Pick whatever you want. It's on me." And she did. One hundred galleons later Luna had every candy of her dreams. It may have been costly, but I've never seen her smile that big before. Luna deserves the world, and I want to make sure she gets it. 

We decided to end the day by getting butterbeer. And as fate would have it, I was sat next to Mattheo and Theo. Mattheo had his hand on my thigh, gripping it in a protective manner. Theo was holding my hand above the table, almost in a comforting manner. They are both so very different, and I find them both intoxicating. Am I weird? Am I a bad person for this? What do I do? 

How could I ever choose? 

Aiden's POV

I woke up with another nightmare. This time I was seeing my brother die in front of me. I should have saved him. I could have taken the bullet for him and stood up to the cop. I should have saved him! But I guess there is a reason I was never even considered for Gryffindor. I worry that I am the weakest of the friend group. Not only that, but I worry they too will discover that.

"I need to clear my head," I mutter and leave the common room. 

When I made it outside, I enjoyed the fresh cool breeze. I was sweating from the nightmare, so the cold night air was refreshing. I looked up to enjoy the night sky and enjoyed the stars and the full moon. Wait, it's a full moon? I suddenly thought I heard a noise around me, that sounded like paw prints. 

"You are imagining it," I mumble before deciding to head back to bed. 

Then I heard it. A grown behind me. I went to reach for my wand only to realize I hadn't grabbed it. I am a Ravenclaw, how could I be so dumb? 

"Help!" I screamed as the werewolf pounced on me.

I feel his claws tearing into my skin. I let out howls of pain as blood stained my pajamas and pooled under us. The wolf licked up the puddle of blood before turning its attention to my screaming body. 

I am going to die! 

"Stupefy!" Filch yelled and the wolf was knocked off of me. 

Filch ran up to me and picked me up. He drug me through the halls, leaving a trail of blood behind me. 

"Tell my friends I'm sorry," I mumble. 

"You will be fine!" Filch said, opening the Hospital Wing door. 

"Tell them for me," I mutter as Madam Pomphrey put me on a bed and started to cast spells. 

Filch grabbed potions while I sobbed in complete agony. I wish I would just die because living hurts so much. And why do I randomly crave meat?

Hayden's POV

"Aiden's in the hospital!" I woke both Kyra and Luna. 

The three of us sprinted to the hospital wing. He was sitting up when we arrived, his eyes red and puffy. Me and Kyra sat on either side of him, grabbing his hands. Luna lay in front of him, resting her head in his lap. Aiden stared blankly ahead, not daring to speak. 

"What happened?" Kyra asked him softly. 

"I went for a walk last night. I had a nightmare," Aiden told us, his eyes still straight ahead, "I heard the werewolf before he attacked me." 

Aiden just went silent, and I stared at his arms. Magic has healed him, but giant gash scars are still there. 

"Aiden, does this mean?" Luna asked him softly. 

"Yes. I will turn into a werewolf. I am a monster." 

"You are no monster!" I immediately told him. 

There was a monster amongst us, but it wasn't Aiden.