Dumbledore is a Hater

(AN, thank you for reading. question of the day, who is your Hogwarts crush?)

"I know I'm not the Ravenclaw, but you see our defense against the dark arts teacher too, right?" Harry whispered to me.

"My neck hurts," I whisper back, grabbing the back of my neck where the birthmark is.

"What did Riddle do to you?" Harry asked me, his eyes wide.

"My birthmark you dumbass!" I snapped at him.

"My bad, it was an honest mistake," Harry said raising his hands in surrender.

"Stop your bantering!" Quirrell yelled, still staring ahead into a mirror.

"It's the mirror of Erised!" I whisper to Harry.

"How do you know about it?" He whispered back.

"If I say magic, are you going to slap me?"

"Yes."

"Me and my friends were exploring. How do you know?" I asked him back, ignoring Quirrell again.

"Magic."

"You little bitch!" I exclaim and smack the back of his head.

"Children!" An unknown voice said, and I felt goosebumps on my arm.

"Harry, are you hearing voices too?" I asked to hide my nerves.

"I really want to say no to mess with you," he whispered back.

"So wait, it isn't Snape who's trying to steal the stone?" I said, getting back on track.

"It's you?" Harry yelled in an accusing tone.

"Who would have ever thought it would be me? P-p-poor stuttering Quirrell?" He asked with a sinister tone to his voice.

"But it was Snape who cursed my broomstick!" Harry yelled in complete shock.

"He was saying a counterspell. I also cursed the bludger at your game, but you were too ditzy to notice!" He yelled back and shot a judgmental look at me.

"Oh, I just thought that our beaters were bad," I said shocked.

"But the troll?"

"It was a diversion and Snape caught me. It was the diversion that failed. After all girl, how do you think Draco just happened to be going to Snape as you were revealing your rape?" Quirrell explained, and my blood boiled.

"You are the reason the school thinks I'm a slut for being raped!" I screamed out in anger, and Harry had to hold me back.

"Maybe you should have stayed in your place!" The voice yelled.

"Fuck you!" I scream running from Harry's grip.

Harry followed me down, but I was seeing red. My body was shaking, and the world was spinning. Harry came down and stood next to me as I stared in the mirror. My vision changed in it. I was holding hands with a boy with children running at my legs. My friends were surrounding me, some holding children, some holding cats. We all smiled and laughed. We were at peace. Is that what true peace looks like?

"What do you see?" Quirrell asked us.

"I'm at peace," I said dreamily.

"I have just won the house cup," Harry replied, but even I knew he was lying.

"Lies! Let me speak to them!" the voice demanded.

"You're too weak for that, master!" Quirrell argued.

"That's what she said," I muttered causing Harry to smack me.

"I'm not too weak for this!" As soon as Quirrell turned around my neck started to throb with pain.

Quirrell took off his turban and I let out a gasp. It was Mattheo's brother. It was the murderer of my mother and father. It was the darkest wizard of our time. It was Voldemort.

"Nice to meet the Twins who lived, or should I say, Twin?" Voldemort asked with a sadistic grin.

"What?" Harry asked before turning to me.

"I'm surprised that you are the one in Gryffindor when it was Hayden here who took the curse," Voldemort told us.

"What? No, we both did!" I yelled.

"Harry's scar was from a knife, yours is from trying to protect Harry. You took the curse for him!" Voldemort yelled, "Not only was I defeated by a child, but I was also defeated by a little girl. When I realized my time was up, I carved the scar into Harry to make it look like he had defeated me. I'd rather a boy have stumped me than some filthy Halfbreed bitch!"

"Oh, so you're evil and a misogynist, that's a great start," I mutter.

"I defeated you!" Harry yelled and hit Voldemort.

I noticed his skin turning to dust. Me and Harry went to touch his face, but only Harry's touch affected him. I was confused, but let Harry take Voldemort down. We watched him completely fade and stood next to each other in silence. Harry pulled the stone from his pocket and stared at it.

"That was interesting," I muttered.

Suddenly we heard a screaming voice and saw the ghost of Voldemort come back and go through us both. I let out a scream before the world went black around me. I woke up a few hours later and looked over to see Kyra. I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"You're awake!" Kyra yelled bringing me into a large hug.

I hugged her back, tears falling down our faces.

"How is the leg?" I asked her.

"Good as new. Did hitting your head finally knock some sense into you?" She asked me.

"It's the second time this year, we need to be worried about brain damage," Blaise said from the other side of the bed.

"Hey! I don't have Drain Bramage!" I exclaimed.

After a few seconds, my other friends came running in. I hugged everyone and we all talked about what happened down there. Mattheo stayed silent, giving me concerned looks. He was afraid I would judge him for the sins of his brother.

"Oh, and I'm the twin who lived. Voldemort is just a misogynist," I said and everyone stared at me wide-eyed.

"Does that mean you are officially the better twin?" Theo asked me.

"Oh hell yes, it does," I said with a grin, and I leaned into Mattheo, who seemed shocked, but accepted it.

-Time Skip-

"And finally, it takes great courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more courage to stand up to your friends. Ten points to Neville Longbottom. With that I think we need a change in decoration," Dumbledore said.

"How did Ron get points; he didn't even play the chess game!" Theo ranted, "We all got no points."

"Dumbledore is a hater," Aiden said and we agreed.

"Can we really be upset our house lost when we don't sit at the table?" Blaise asked Theo.

"On principle, yes," Theo told him.

After the feast we all walked to the train, a heavy cloud over us all. We didn't want to go home. We all wished we could stay at Hogwarts together. We all sat together on the train, and Mattheo joined us. We all were silent, too sad to crack jokes. Me and Mattheo would be at the Leaky Cauldron all summer, both of us were running from something. Kyra was going home to her parents who hate her. Theo was going back to a house that was a constant reminder of what he had lost. Blaise was going home to a new stepdad, and Aiden. Well Aiden was running from something, but we aren't aware of what it is. When the train stopped, we all just stared at each other in silence.

After a few minutes, Aiden stood up and we all followed suit. I hesitated before leaving the train cart, tears threatened to leave my eyes. When we walked out from the train, I saw the Dursleys, and my hair turned purple. Mattheo just held me, and we walked right past them. I heard yelling, but Mattheo didn't let me turn around. We made it to the Leaky Cauldron and paid for two neighboring rooms. Mattheo came into my room after I unpacked and collapsed on my bed,

"Welcome home," he said sarcastically.

"This isn't home," I told him, "Home is with our family."