DOG

(Please comment on your ships, enjoy. Also, I have another Harry Potter story if you want to check it out)

"Guys, I saw something," Aiden whisper-yelled running into the Great Hall. 

"Saw what?" I whisper-yelled back. 

"I saw a big ass dog," Aiden told us, making us give him a strange look. 

"You're talking like you have a big secret, and this is about a dog," Blaise asked him, his eyebrows raised.

"This dog is special," Aiden tried to communicate. 

"What, it was extra cute?" Theo teased. 

"Yeah," Aiden spat sarcastically, "All three heads of him."

We all dropped our forks. We stared at him wide-eyed as he stared back smugly.

"Let's go, I want to pet him," I whispered back standing up. 

Someone wolf-whistled and yelled, "Nice ass, Potter. Maybe I could see it in my bed soon!"

"Aren't you a seventh-year," Blaise asked him disturbed.

"She's a whore, it shouldn't matter," he responded. 

"Let's just go," I whispered, my hair blue.

Theo stood up, put his arm around me, and led me from The Great Hall. My friends stood up, glaring at the perv, and followed me from The Great Hall. Aiden led us through the halls, my head down as we came to an ordinary-looking door on the third floor. 

"Wait is this the corridor on the third floor that we were told to avoid unless we wanted to die?" I asked, staring at my housemate. 

"Yep, that's the one!" He replied happily. 

"Well my will to live has dropped drastically lets go," I tried to turn the doorknob and push it open, but all I did was walk into a stuck door.

"This room is forbidden and you think they just leave it unlocked," Kyra asked me. 

"How am I in Ravenclaw," I mutter, rubbing my shoulder.

"Alohomora," Aiden said and we heard a lock click. 

We walked in and saw a glaring dog. I wanted to pee myself and run away. Suddenly Aiden started to sing some muggle song and I watched the dog calm down. 

"He likes music," I noted, walking in slowly. 

Aiden continued to sing as I put my hand out. The dog on the left leaned down and nuzzled into my hand. I smiled as my hair turned bright yellow.

"You're so cute," I whispered, petting him softly. 

Blaise and Theo pet the dogs as Kyra transfigured a stone into a flute. Aiden charmed it to play a soft song. We all sat in a line and pet the dog. We were all at peace as we pet the dog. 

"The middle one has a name tag," Blaise noted. 

"Fluffy," Kyra read, "Hagrid definitely named him. 

"What's this?" Aiden asked, pointing to a trap door. 

"I think this is what the dog is guarding," Theo said, still petting fluffy.

"What would it be guarding?" I asked confused. 

"I heard the Weasley boy whining about something over Christmas break," Kyra mumbled, racking her brain, "I was reading A History of Magical Plants. I was on page 56 on the sentence, They do however have one weakness, sun. Then I heard an annoying sound. I saw Ron leaning over a book entitled Gemstones and What it Means for Wizards."

"How?" Aiden mumbled as we all watched her astonished.

"And he looked at Harry who was reading Wizards: Famous and Important. And he said, 'What the bloody hell is the sorcerer stone?'" She said, finally getting there. 

"Kyra, what was that?" Blaise asked, his eyes wide. 

"I have an eidetic memory," She confessed, "It's why I think I am a Ravenclaw. That and I'm pretentious."

"I should have been a Ravenclaw. God why did I argue with the hat," Blaise mumbled.

"I'm a Ravenclaw socially and Slytherin internally," Theo noted.

"Guys focus, what is the socerrors stone?" I said refocusing us, still petting Fluffy/

"I've never read of it," Kyra told us. 

"I haven't either. Which is odd," Blaise agreed. 

"Me either, and you think with all of us coming from the sacred twenty-eight one of us would have at least heard it in passing," Theo agreed. 

"Would Malfoy know?" I thought allowed.

"No, he's kept from a lot of things. His mom doesn't want him involved," Blaise told us. 

"Who else here is a sacred twenty-eight? Is Mattheo?" I asked. 

"Halfblood. It's why there is irony around you-know-who's morals," Kyra told me, "And besides, I feel like this is dangerous so he wouldn't help you." 

"Why wouldn't he?" I asked confused. 

"I have never seen Mattheo care about anyone other than himself. He cares about you, and this is new for him. So he wants to make sure that no danger will ever come near you," Theo explained.

"I am not a flower that needs protection," I told my friends. 

"Trust me," Aiden told me, "We know. But this is like in books when you have a black cat man and a sunshine girl." 

"Well, I am not going to be a sunshine girl who stands back and lets him fight my battles. I came to Hogwarts to start a life where I get to be the main character in my life, not a man," I told them. 

"Preach sis," Blaise said to lighten the mood making us crack up laughing. 

"So we all agree that this can't be solved through the sacred twenty-eight," Aiden agreed. 

"Yep, we could research in the library tomorrow," Kyra offered. 

"Let's get some sleep tonight, and meet tomorrow after lunch," I offered, and everyone agreed.

"Goodnight fluffy," Theo said, kissing his head before leaving. 

"Have you guys noticed it's quiet?" Blaise noted. 

"The flute isn't playing, and fluffy isn't attacking," Kyra noted. 

"Fluffy trusts us," I said with a wide grin. 

We all walked into the hall talking and laughing. I started to notice that no one was in the hall. Was there a party or something? We were only in there for like an hour, so it's not like we are out past curfew. 

"What are you lot out so late for," The voice of Filch was heard, "And you weren't even being discrete." 

"It's not past curfew," I said, honestly confused. 

"Think you're funny do you, let's go. You're the second crew to be out this late tonight," Filch said with a shit-eating grin.

We stopped at McGonagle's room and all sat in desks while she shook her head. 

"Nine! In one night!" She yelled. 

"We honestly didn't know," Aiden told her, "We were studying and got caught up." 

"I don't want to hear any more excuses. You will have detention with Hagrid tomorrow night," she told us, "And I'll be writing home."

"Please don't!" Kyra begged, sitting straight up. 

"I'm sorry, I can't show you special treatment," McGonagle told her sternly. 

I saw Kyra's eyes well up as we all stood up to leave. The boys dropped us off before going to their dorms. We all silently went up to our rooms and got ready for bed. Kyra was quietly crying, so I lay in her bed with her. She was cuddled up into my side, quietly crying. I was honestly worried for her. I knew that my family didn't care enough to write so I wasn't concerned.

But I should have been.