Attack of Sirius Black

(AN, Hello readers. Now we get to vote: Mattheo or Theo? Also, what do you think everyone's Animagus will be? Please comment and enjoy the chapter!)

"So they both like you?" Aiden asked me, lying across the bottom of my bed. 

"Yep," I replied.

"Who are you going to pick?" Kyra asked me.

"I have no clue!" I whined, my hair going a pale green.

"Let's make a pros and cons list," Luna told me. 

"That could work!" Kyra told me, sitting up. 

"Okay, let's start with Mattheo," Aiden told me, "What are his pros?" 

"He is protective, he cares about me, he makes me feel safe, he is intoxicating, and I adore the way he is with Luna," I told them. 

"And the cons?" Luna asked me.

"He is possessive, secretive, and his family is a bit of a shitshow," I admitted. 

"Pros for Theo?" Kyra asked me.

"He is caring, tries to comfort me, wants me to feel safe, he is a good person, and he makes me laugh," I told them. 

"And cons?" Aiden asked me, and I went silent. 

"Guys, there was an attack on Harry from Sirius Black, are you okay?" Roger said walking into our room. 

"He hasn't shown up yet," Kyra told him. 

"We are all sleeping in the great hall just to make sure everyone is safe," Roger informed us. 

"Never a normal fucking year," Aiden said, shaking his head. 

"Be quick. I need for my Quidditch players to stay safe," Roger said before leaving our room. 

"You couldn't name a con for Theo. Logically he is the choice," Kyra told me, before grabbing Luna's hand and walking out of the room. 

Me and Aiden stood up and I grabbed his hand, "Cons: he isn't Mattheo." 

"I know," Aiden told me, "Logically, Theo makes sense. But emotionally, it's always been Mattheo," Aiden told me, "Good luck." 

"You were all useless," I laughed walking out with him.

"It's your life, love. You have the live the consequences of your actions," Aiden told me as we walked through the halls. 

"Hayden," A voice from the shadows called.

Me and Aiden both turned and saw a man with matted curly black hair and crazed black eyes. Aiden went to scream, but I covered his mouth with my hand. 

"I don't think he will hurt me," I whispered. 

"He betrayed your parents," Aiden told me. 

"Do you trust me?" I asked him. 

"With my life," he agreed, and together we walked into the shadows. 

"Do you always follow known killers into the shadows?" Sirius Black asked us. 

"It actually happens more often than you would think," I told him with a shrug. 

"Do you know who I am?" He asked me. 

"Sirius Black," me and Aiden said. 

"And who are you?" Sirius asked turning to Aiden.

"Aiden Park. She drags me into the dark with known killers," he told Sirius, pulling a chuckle from Sirius. 

"Why are you here?" I asked him, keeping my voice low. 

"I want to see you and Harry. I am his godfather, and you. You, my little rose, were like my child," Sirius told me. 

"What happened that night?" I demanded as Aiden kept watch.  

"Another one of my friends was there. They betrayed us! They betrayed your parents," he told me, raising his voice slightly. 

"Who?" 

"I have seen it. You and your friends are like the new Marauders," Sirius told me, "Watch out for a traitor. Promise me! Promise me, Hayden!" Sirius demanded.

"Sirius, be quiet," I begged. 

"Snape is coming!" Aiden warned me. 

"Promise me!" Sirius begged. 

"I promise, but you have to leave. Please!" I said panicked. 

"I will see you soon Hayden. Aiden keep her safe!" Sirius said before disappearing in the shadows. 

"Are you two okay?" Snape asked, and I faked some heavy breathing. 

"I had a panic attack, and Aiden was helping me calm down," I told him, leaning into Aiden. 

"Hurry into the Great Hall. I don't want either of you to get hurt," Snape told us. 

"You care?" Aiden asked with a smile. 

"Only because it would affect my Slytherin's. Now let's go," Snape told us and ushered us into the Great Hall. 

"That was smooth," Aiden told me. 

"Thank you, I was proud," I giggled as we went up to my friends. 

There were two sleeping bags. One in between Kyra and Tomo, and one in between Mattheo and Theo. Aiden squeezed my hand and lay next to Tomo. I went and laid in the sleeping bag, and laid staring at the ceiling. 

"Are you going to look at either of us?" Theo asked me. 

"I want to sleep," I whispered. 

"Look at one of us," Theo told me, "I laid my heart out for you, and you haven't said anything back." 

"You ran," I told him. 

"You told Mattheo how you felt and he said nothing," Theo argued back. 

"I don't want to ruin her, god I wish I could smoke," Mattheo mumbled.

"You don't get to decide that. I decide who or what ruins me," I muttered back. 

"Then decide on me," Theo begged. 

"Shut the fuck up!" I scream, and the great hall turns to us, "I am thirteen years old! Thirteen! I don't know what love is! I don't know who I want!" 

I pick up my sleeping bag and walk across the hall in spite. I see my brother and his friends and lay my sleeping bag down next to Harry. He offered me a small smile as I got comfortable. I kept shifting, trying to move my hair from my face so I could get comfortable. 

"Would you like for me to braid your hair?" Harry asked me. 

"Sure," I replied sitting up, and he sat behind me. 

I sat in silence as Harry braided my hair. It had been two years since Harry braided my hair, and he used to do it every day. Me and Harry are twins. We came from the same womb, and we let a rapist separate us. 

"It's not good, but I tried," Harry told me. 

"Your braids were never great," I told him with a smirk. 

"I am so sorry Hayden," Harry told me, "I sucked as a brother." 

"I am sorry to Harry-" 

"No, you have nothing to be sorry for. I promise that I will make this up to you," Harry told me before lying back down. 

I laid down too and stared over at my friends. I love my friends, but what Sirius told me stuck out. 

You are the new Marauders, and we had a traitor amongst us! 

Do we have a traitor?