What the Fuck Harry

(AN, so I debated on whether or not to have Hayden and the crew included in the Time Turner incident, but I don't feel like I can logically do that. That was something that purely worked for the golden trio, and therefore it feels wrong to force the Renegades into it. Also please check out The Scared Gryffindor - Harry Potter by Livi of Hogwarts. You can find her profile in the comments.  That being said, we are at the end of year 3, and I am so excited for year 4. It is always my favorite! Yearly Questions.

Favorite Character: 

Favorite Friendship:

Favorite ship: 

A character you want to see more of:

Scenes you wish to see: )

"So, wait, you used time travel to save both Buckbeak and Sirius Black?" I asked my brother, sitting on his trunk. 

"Yeah, this year I had the adventure of a lifetime!" Harry said sticking his tongue out at me. 

"What the fuck, Harry?" I laughed as he folded some of his clothes. 

"So, you and Riddle?" Harry asked me, a smirk on his face. 

"We both like each other. But we are thirteen. We agreed that when we both felt we were ready we would date," I informed him. 

"Where are you going this summer?" Harry asked me, and the room got solumn. 

"The Zabini Manor. Katherine has my room ready. Are you going back?" I asked him.

"Dumbledore said it's my destiny," he told me, his voice barely above a whisper. 

"You don't have to listen to him," I told him softly.

"You have Remus, Sirius, The Zabini's, hell even Snape would go to war for you. I have Dumbledore. I have to trust that he has my best interest," Harry informed me. 

"What if he doesn't?" I asked Harry. 

"Then what was it all for." 

We left it at that. I know that Dumbledore is using Harry like a puppet. Harry knows it too. We finished packing his trunk and went down to the common room for the end-of-the-year feast. I went over to my friends and took my seat next to Mattheo. 

"We have a place to call home this summer," Mattheo told me. 

"That we do!" I said with a grin as my hair turned yellow. 

"You two are disgusting," Aiden told me. 

"An absolute abomination," Tomo said, resting his head on Aiden's shoulder. 

"Wait, did something happen?" I ask them, my eyebrows raised. 

"What?" Tomo asked sarcastically, "Never." 

"Which one of you is the bottom?" Blaise asked, a smirk on his face. 

"Tomo," Aiden said, and the look in his eyes said he wasn't kidding. 

"No way! I would have lost that bet!" Theo exclaimed staring at the boys. 

"So let's recap this year," Kyra started, "Me and Blaise are kind of a thing." 

"Me and Mattheo are kind of a thing," I reply. 

"Buckbeak died, but not really," Luna said, kicking her feet under the table. 

"Ravenclaw won the Quidditch cup," Blaise pouted. 

"I lost my keeper virginity to Roger Davis," Mattheo pouted. 

"And I lost my virginity to Aiden," Tomo said before taking another bite of food. 

"Wait what!" All of us, even Luna screamed. 

"Oh, did we not tell you?" Aiden asked, his face turning bright red. 

"There is no way that Aiden Park lost his virginity before me," Theo exclaimed. 

"I am just better," Aiden quipped. 

"There is more to relationships than just intercourse," Luna reminded him. 

"You are still a year younger than us. You will understand one day," Theo told her. 

"I don't think I like boys," she told us. 

"Do you like girls?" Tomo asked her. 

"No." 

With that, the feast had come to a close. Gryffindor red and gold filled the room, and Tomo made many jokes to us about how his house was better. We let him have his fun, after all, he was going home to hell. We finally made it to our compartment and relaxed and just talked. I leaned into Mattheo who had his arm around me. Theo would still glare at us from time to time. I didn't mean to lead him on, but it is Mattheo. Who could say no to Mattheo Riddle? 

Suddenly Tomo let out an awful scream and started holding onto his head. I rushed to his side and pulled him into my lap so he couldn't hit his head. 

"See if you can find Lupin!" I yelled as he let out an agonizing scream. 

"Tomo! Tomo!" Aiden screamed, fighting against Blaise to get to the boy. 

"Get Aiden out of here!" Mattheo commanded, "And get Luna out too!" 

Blaise and Kyra took Aiden and Luna from the room. Theo had run to find Lupin and we just tried to figure out what was wrong. Suddenly his screaming suddenly stopped. 

"Tomo?" I asked, but he didn't respond. 

He laid in my lap, not moving, "Mattheo is he breathing?"

Mattheo sat next to me to see and suddenly Tomo was lifted into the air. His eyes were open but only the white of his eyes could be seen. He was so pale he was almost translucent. 

"Hello to my chosen ones!" Tomo yelled, but that wasn't Tomo. 

"Mattheo-" 

"It's him," he finished. 

"How long did you think you could ignore me?" Tomo cackled at the end. 

"We have defeated you twice already brother," Mattheo said, his face void of emotion. 

"No, she has defeated twice-" 

"Three times actually," I pipe in. 

"Three times. You have always been too cowardly to face me," Tomo said, staring down Mattheo. 

"How did you possess my friend?" Mattheo asked him. 

"It's quite easy when I bought him from his parents," Tomo laughed manically. 

"You what?" I demanded, my hair turning purple on the ends. 

"His parents want him to be just like me. And I will make sure of it," Tomo told us. 

"Tomo is too good," Mattheo replied. 

"We can break good people. Oh, and brother. Next year, you will have to face me with your little girlfriend. And we will see how you cope with it then," Tomo said before his body fell to the ground. 

Me and Mattheo rushed up to him as he slowly sat up, "What happened?" 

"You were possessed," Mattheo explained. 

"Did I do something bad?" Tomo asked, fear in his eyes. 

"No, love. You didn't," I comforted him. 

Not yet, at least.