Fairy

(AN, sorry it's been so long. My teachers tried to fucking take me out. Also, it's my friend's birthday weekend so updates may be spotty throughout. Thank you for supporting me! Talks of abuse and homophobia below. Comment your favorite OC in the book.) 

"Okay, so we are doing the muggle tradition," I said excitedly. 

"I figured you never got to do it because your family was shit," Kyra explained to me.

"Thank you!" I screamed excitedly. 

"What costume will I be?" Luna asked me with a dreamy smile. 

"Fairy," me and Kyra said as Aiden walked through the door. 

"Who told you!" He screamed, tears filling his eyes.

 "Aiden, what's wrong?" Kyra asked, going to hug him but he flinched away.

"Don't touch me," he said lowly. 

"Aiden, what's wrong?" I asked him calmly.

"Don't act like you don't know!" He screamed, the tears falling, "You called me a fairy, you know." 

"Know what?" Luna asked confused, "That's just my Halloween costume." 

"W-what?" Aiden stuttered out. 

"We are dressing up to help heal Hayden's shitty childhood," Kyra told him softly. 

"Oh," was all he said, but tears continued to fall. 

"Aiden," I said softly after a few minutes of silence, "Do you like boys?" 

Aiden let out a sob and fell to the ground. Me and Kyra ran to sit next to him, both of us hugging him. Luna came over and leaned against him. She grabbed his hand, running her thumb over his hand in a comforting manner. My hair was blue, and I was sad he felt this bad. 

"I'm sorry," Aiden sobbed out. 

"For what?" I asked him, wiping a tear from his cheek. 

"I am trying to like girls!" He sobbed out. 

"Aiden, you don't have to like girls," Kyra told him, smoothing down his hair.

"Yes, I do!" He sobbed, and his breathing became ragged.

"Aiden, breath slower," Luna said looking him in his eyes, "Take in a deep breath with me." 

Luna did breathing exercises with Aiden, trying to help him calm down. Me and Kyra rocked him and comforted him the best we could.  

"They killed him," Aiden said after he had calmed down. 

"Killed who?" I asked him, holding him still. 

"My brother. The cops killed my brother," Aiden told me, and tears started to fall again, "And my parents celebrated it." 

"What, why?" Kyra asked him, her eyes wide.

"My brother was snogging his boyfriend. The cops saw them and shot them both. My parents were happy that their gay son was dead," Aiden said lowly, "What they don't know is they have two gay sons." 

"Aiden, are you safe at home?" I asked him, "Because I have enough money. You can stay with me at the Leaky Cauldron. You don't have to go back." 

"They don't know, so I'm safe." 

"And Aiden," Luna told him, "There's nothing wrong with being gay." 

"There is-"

"No there isn't," Kyra told him, holding him tighter.