Speak Up Bitch

(AN, Comment what's your favorite fanfiction you have read. Mine was a Cato and prim fanfic called Burning Bridges.)

"So, you were right," I told Mattheo, as whispers followed our crew.

 "Who do you think they are going to kill first? Loony Lovegood or the fairy boy?" Pansy asked as we walked by. 

"I'll kill her," Mattheo told us. 

"No, we can't prove them right," Kyra muttered, feeling uncomfortable as everyone stared at her. 

My hair was purple as we dropped Luna off at her charms class. People are being brutal toward Luna since she is a part of our group. People keep guessing who the heir is between us, and some people think we are working together. 

"I think we should research this in the library tonight," Kyra told us as we approached the dungeon. 

"Agreed," Aiden said quietly, hating how everyone was staring at us. 

We took our seats in potions. People moved out of our way in fear and then whispered about us. My hair was going red seeing how their actions were affecting Aiden. 

"Personally, I hope they take out that little mudblood first," Pansy cackled. 

"Speak up, Bitch!" I screamed, turning to her. 

"Excuse me?" She asked me, cocking up her eyebrow. 

"You heard me. You want to continue to talk shit?" I asked, getting in her face. 

"Get away from me you whorish killer!" Pansy yelled back. 

"I am not a killer," I scream before slapping her, "And I'm not a whore!"

"We all know it was either you or Riddle!" Pansy taunted before hitting me. 

"We aren't the heirs!" I screamed before jumping her and releasing punches, my hair was flying around me and the ends were blood red.

"What is the meaning of this!" I heard Snape announce. 

I spit blood on the floor while standing up, "She insulted me and my friends." 

"And you decided violence was the best option?" Snape asked me. 

"She called me a whore, and Aiden a mudblood," I defended angrily.

"Is this true Parkinson?" Snape asked, turning to her angrily. 

"You have seen her friends. They all have the chance to be killers," Pansy defended, a smirk still on her face.

"Both of you get out. You are both an embarrassment and you will be serving detention for this," Snape told us. 

"Yes professor," I told him, wiping the blood on my knuckles on my robe.  

"This is absurd!" Pansy screamed as I sauntered out of the classroom. 

"Do you wish to disagree with me, Miss Parkinson?" Snape asked her as I walked out of the room and to my common room. On the way, I ran into Harry. 

"So which one of you is it?" Harry demanded. 

"It isn't any of us!" I answered, already frustrated. 

"Are you bleeding?" Harry asked, seeing my knuckles.

"Good to know that was your second question," I said trying to get by them.

"They changed you!" Harry screamed at me, "I used to be proud you were my sister, but now, not so much," Harry yelled at me.

"Oh, I forgot, you only liked me when I was quiet, and didn't stand up for what I believe in!" I screamed back, my hair going a fiery red.