Hospitals and family trauma

(AN updates will be every other day due to college. enjoy. there are talks of family abuse and sexual assault) 

"She's waking up!" Theo yelled, and I heard the shuffling of feet.

"My head hurts," I mumble, reaching to the back of my head.

 "You went headfirst into the concrete. How are you a Ravenclaw?" Blaise said, worry in his eyes.

"I don't remember that," I mumble and then saw the wrap on my foot.

"A troll hit you with a club," Aiden told me, watching me stare at my foot.

"I fought a troll?" I asked shocked.

"Yep. Again, how are you a Ravenclaw?" Kyra asked me, I noticed now how tired everyone looked.

"There is something else you need to know," Theo told me and everyone tensed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Apparently when you hit your head you were trying to get away from Snape. He was going to carry you to the hospital wing, and you freaked out," Blaise told me, watching my reactions.

"I know what your thinking," I whispered. I know because it was true.

"Well, your wonderful twin brother told everyone that the freak-out happened because he was abused. He said you were faking trauma to take attention from him," Blaise finished. 

I felt extreme anger in me as my tips went a flaming red, "He said what!"

"The whole school is calling you an attention...well, I feel wrong saying a word that was used to objectify women," Aiden told me.

"Whore. He called you an attention whore," Kyra said as Aiden gave her an astonished look, "What? I'm a woman. I can objectify myself if I want."

"So, I took the beating for him. I get the scars and the trauma. I'm the one who had to lose my virginity to protect him, and he says that!" I scream in complete anger.

"What?" Theodore asked, his voice breaking. 

"Harry was making him mad, and he was going to hit him. I had to protect him. I got in front of him and mouthed off to protect Harry. He said that if I was going to continue mouthing off then he'd put that mouth to good use. Apparently, my mouth wasn't the only hole he wanted," I said lowly and pissed off.

"Hayden," Aiden whispered and it hit me what I said. 

"Who fucking touched you," an unknown voice said.

I looked up and saw a familiar Slytherin, "Hey Mattheo."

"Answer the question," He said, sitting on the end of my bed.

"Guys it's nothing. It doesn't matter," I said, my hair going back to normal.

"You were raped," Mattheo insisted.

"Yeah well, shit happens. I have nowhere else to go if I can't go back home!" I snap at him. 

"Your uncle raped you," Theo said softly. 

"I was his toy, anything he wanted he got," I said lowly.

"That's why you were at the leaky cauldron," Mattheo said lowly, his eyes turning darker.

"Mattheo, I have nowhere to go, please don't," I begged. 

Matthew pulled out a bag and put it on my hand, and I noticed some significant weight to it, "That's enough for a summer at the leaky cauldron."

"I don't need pity."

"It's a Christmas gift, now let's go to Snape," Mattheo said extending his hand.

"Since when do you care about anyone, Riddle," Blaise asked him, his eyes narrow, "And especially a Ravenclaw."

"There is one person in this god-forsaken castle who doesn't hate me because of my last name," Mattheo said, "So forgive me if I want to keep her safe."

"I don't need to be protected," I said softly. 

"Yes, you do, and I am going to do it. Now do you trust me?" Mattheo asked me.

"Yes."

"Then let's go. I'm making sure that man can never hurt you again," Mattheo said helping me up. 

Me and him walked through the castle, whispers following us. If they thought I was an attention whore before they definitely do now. I had a wrap on my leg, a wrap on my head, and the arm of Mattheo Riddle around my waist. My hair went blue, I thought Harry had appreciated what I gave up for him. But he doesn't and I feel betrayed. 

"Your hair is blue, is the whispering bothering you?" Mattheo asked me.

"No. It's the fact my brother betrayed me," I said as we arrived at the dungeons. 

"I'll fix it, talk to Snape. He will fix it," Mattheo told me.

 I walked in and was glad to see it was empty. Snape looked up with malice, but it faded when he saw me. 

"I was wondering when I'd see you," Snape told me.

"Mattheo forced me," I admitted. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me.

"My uncle abuses us. But mainly me. I protected Harry from most of it," I admitted, "He abused me in every way imaginable." 

"Including..."

"Yes, he raped me. I have somewhere to stay this summer. I don't want a big deal made of it because then everyone knows. And everyone already thinks I'm an attention whore, and if this goes around that I'm not a virgin then I'm just a whore."

"I will have Dumbledore make an accommodation. I know that you will never step foot in that household again, Miss Potter." 

"Thank you, Mr. Snape. I'm sorry to bother you with this," I tell him. 

"Don't apologize for this," He told me, "I owe this to your mother to protect you."

I choose to not question it. I left the dungeon and decided to go to the Great Hall, however, there was a fun sight when I arrived. My friends were at the Ravenclaw table, wide-eyed. I turned to the Gryffindor table and my eyes also went wide.

"Do you hear me, Potter? Until you can be a good brother you won't go near her!" Mattheo yelled before finally throwing him down onto a table. 

"Get away from him you Psycho!" Ron yelled, pulling Mattheo off of him.

"Fine, I don't want to be around that lying ass again," Mattheo said, wiping his hands on his pants.

"Really, because I went to Snape to ask him about potions," Draco spoke up, smirking from the Slytherin table, "And while I hate to agree with Potter over there, his sister is an attention whore. Or should I just say whore. What was it you said to Snape about you not being a virgin."

My hair went a mix of blue and purple. I gave my friends a panicked look and ran from the great hall. I got to the hall and started to cry. Why is this happening to me? I got raped and I am going to be made a whore out of it? 

How do I deserve this?