Explosive

(AN, 3 updates??? I am back. Question of the day: Who do you think everyone's treasure will be? Please enjoy)

"So, Luna, how does it feel to be going with Neville?" Kyra asked, curling her hair. 

"I am just excited that someone asked me!" Luna said kicking her feet. 

"You are gorgeous and kind, Luna. Any boy would be dumb not to want to ask you," I told Luna, applying red lipstick.

"Luna, would you like a bun or a braid?" Kyra asked her. 

"Bun please!" Luna told her, "Hayden, can you do my makeup?" 

"Of course, darling," I said grabbing my supplies and going to her. I placed a shimmer on her eyes and put on some mascara. I applied a pink blush with some highlighter on her cheeks. Then she took a pink lip gloss and put it on her lips. 

Luna went to put on her dress as Kyra started on my hair. She curled my hair and did a braided crown on my head. Once my hair was finished, I did Kyra's makeup. She wanted a dark smokey eye and a dark red lip. I put on a blinding highlighter on her. 

"Dresses?" Kyra asked me. 

We grabbed our dresses and went into the closet with Luna. We all helped each other with our dresses. We walked out and stared at the mirror in our dorm room. 

"I look like you guys!" Luna exclaimed, "I am not just as pretty as my older sisters!" 

"Luna, you were always just as pretty as us, if not prettier," Kyra said, kissing the top of her head.

We all looked beautiful. We all decided to go, and I knew me and Mattheo would have to dance.  Fleur is going with Roger Davis. Viktor just kept smirking when we would ask him who he was taking to the Yule Ball. And Cedric, he is going with Cho Chang. He wasn't ready for everyone to know he was bi. Not at an event like this. 

"What if I fall down the stairs?" Kyra asked, staring at the giant staircase. 

"I will fall with you," I offered. 

"Okay, at least we will both be the laughingstock of the school," Kyra told me. 

"You get used to it," Luna said, skipping ahead before descending down the stairs. 

Me and Kyra grasped each other's hand and walked down the stairs. I looked down and made eye contact with Mattheo. He had a giant smirk on his face. When we made it down, Mattheo approached me and Blaise approached Kyra. Mattheo kissed my hand. 

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on," he told me, before pressing a quick kiss to my lips. 

"And you look dashing in a suit," I told him, a blush on my cheeks.

"Champions, line up for the first dance!" McGonagle said rushing past us. 

We all lined up, and I saw Hermione with Viktor. Me and her made eye contact and we both shared a supportive smile. Me and Mattheo walked out and stared into each other's eyes. 

"I am sorry if I'm a shit dancer," I told Mattheo, putting my hands around his neck. 

"You are so pretty, I wouldn't even notice," Mattheo told me, putting his hands around my waist.

The music started and we were dancing. We both were smiling like idiots, and both were just enjoying being in that moment together. When the song stopped, he led me to the sides and went to get me a drink. 

"Do you want regular, or spiked? Viktor offered to sponsor us?" Mattheo asked me. 

"Spiked. I only live once," I told Mattheo. 

"I'll be back."

When he was gone, Theodore approached me. I paid him no attention and stared at my nails. 

"Wow, you won't even acknowledge my existence anymore," Theodore said, his lips right next to my ear. 

"Well, you betrayed us. You have manipulated the others. So essentially, fuck you," I told him coldly, not even turning to look at him. 

"I was the better choice!" Theodore hissed in my ear.

"No, Nott. You weren't. And you never will be," I replied harshly. 

"You are going to pay for your sins," Theodore growled. 

I finally turned to him, "The only sin I committed was even considering you as a choice." 

I felt a slap on my cheek. I grabbed my cheek as my ears started to ring. Finally, I looked up at Theodore in anger. I wanted to calm down. I wanted to breathe. But all I could do was see him as a monster. All signs of goodness that I used to see in him were gone. I pounced on him and started to throw punch after punch. Harry ran to grab me off, but I just shoved him off. All I felt was an all-consuming anger that nothing could stop it. 

"Perfectus Totalus!" A voice shouted, and Theodore and I fell to our sides, unable to move. 

The spell was released, and I was in Mattheo's arms. Mattheo helped pull me from the ballroom as we sat on the stairs. My knuckles were busted and bleeding badly. My hair was a fiery red. Mattheo muttered a healing spell and the bleeding in my hands stopped. 

"I am sorry," I whispered, "I ruined everything." 

"That was awesome," Mattheo told me, "He deserved that." 

"You are a bad influence," I giggled, my hair turning a bright yellow. 

"I am a Slytherin, darling," Mattheo said before kissing my hand. 

"What was that?" Flitwick asked coming outside. 

"I couldn't calm down," I whispered. 

"Miss Potter-" 

"No, you don't understand. I was explosive, and I had absolutely no control!" I shouted, my hair red again. 

"Have you been having these mood swings commonly, Miss Potter?" Flitwick asked me. 

"Yes, she has. She attempted to drown herself too," Mattheo spoke up for me. 

"Mr. Riddle. Take her to the hospital wing. Tell Poppy to run some mental test on her," Flitwick told him. 

"There is nothing wrong with me," I told Flitwick, "Theodore is just a prick." 

"I'd rather be safe. Take her, Mr. Riddle." 

My life would never be the same after that.