We put the bitch in bye bitch

(AN, here is the end of the year chapter. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I had to drive home for 16 hours, write an eight-page paper, and create an art-infused lesson plan. So yeah. Anyways, what do you think Hayden's bogart will be? Also, important AN at the bottom.) 

Luna's POV

"I can go back to the common room?" I asked Madam Pomfrey, "Where are my friends? I thought they'd be here when I woke up?"

"You need to pack dear, you all leave for home today," Madam Pomfrey told me. 

"Oh," I said, feeling extremely let down and disappointed. Why aren't my friends here? Did they forget about me? Did they realize they didn't need someone like me? Someone loony.

I walked through the halls, but no one acknowledged me. Did no one care that I was petrified? The only things said were that Loony Lovegood had woken up. Is that all I am to Hogwarts? Is that all I'll ever be? 

"Hello dear, the more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?" The portrait asked me. 

"Footsteps," I told her softly. 

The door opened and I walked in and immediately confetti went off. I let out a scream as I felt arms being wrapped around me. I looked up and saw a banner with the words, Welcome Back Luna painted on it. 

"Welcome back!" Kyra yelled squeezing me tightly. 

"We missed you," Hayden said and I jumped into her arms. 

She caught me and held me like I was a child. I buried my head in her neck, as tears fell down my face. 

"I thought you guys didn't care," I sobbed out. 

"Luna, when you were petrified it hit all of us," Theo told me, petting my head. 

"I joined the dark side without your light here," Mattheo told me, sitting on the Ravenclaw couch. 

"We missed you kiddo," Blaise said, kissing the top of my head. 

"I made you a cake!" Aiden said, and I smiled at him.

"Thank you for caring," I told them with a smile. 

"Let us eat cake!" Kyra announced. 

"That phrase hasn't been historically great," Hayden told her with a grin, still holding me tight. 

"Shut up," Kyra said with a genuine smile. 

These are my people. These are my friends. 

"Here is your slice, if it is bad Mattheo made it," Aiden said handing me a plate. 

"Thank you!" I said giggling as Mattheo rolled his eyes. 

They are my family.

Hayden's POV

"Thank you for packing for me," Luna said, holding my hand. 

"Of course, Love. I didn't want you stressing after waking up," I told her as we carried down our trunks to be collected.

"Will you be safe this summer?" Luna asked me. 

"Me and Mattheo are staying in the Leaky Cauldron," I told her, "And Mattheo won't let anything happen to me."

"If you need anything, owl me," she offered me. 

"The same applies to you," I tell her, squeezing her hand.

We met the others at the table for the end-of-the-year feast. I sat next to Mattheo and Theo. Luna sat in between Kyra and Aiden. Blaise was on Aiden's other side.