Screaming with the S

(I am so sorry. My life got really crazy and busy, and I had a lot of personal issues come up. I am so sorry. Here is a chapter.) 

"So Tomo helped you?" Kyra asked me confused. 

"Yeah, he gave me a potion that protected me," I replied matching her confused energy. 

"Your dad's friend group had a traitor," Luna told me, "And they didn't get rid of him quick enough." 

"What are you saying?" Kyra asked her.

"Theo is a traitor. And we need to cut him out," I replied and Luna nodded. 

"Theo is still our family," Kyra rationed. 

"He hasn't been all year," Luna replied, "And he is manipulating Aiden and Tomo." 

"And Cedric too. He is determined that me and Mattheo are evil," I cut in. 

"Hey," Aiden said awkwardly, sitting next to us. 

"Oh, he remembers we exist," I snapped at him, my hair turning red. 

"I can sit somewhere else," Aiden offered. 

"No!" Kyra said, grabbing his hand, "We wanted to talk to you." 

"About?" he asked us. 

"Theo is manipulating you and Tomo," Luna told him, "And I miss you and Tomo!" 

"Tomo is scared," Aiden defended. 

"Tomo is a Gryffindor, he can figure it out," I replied, my eyes rolling. 

"What Hayden is trying to say," Kyra cut in, "Is that we will protect you. Just come back to us!" 

"I can't!" Aiden finally blew up, "I can't." 

"Aiden, what's wrong?" Luna asked, grabbing his hand. 

"If me and Tomo stay on his side, then he won't interfere in the games," Aiden whispered. 

"Who?" I asked, the hairs on my arms now sticking up.

"You-know-who. He told Tomo that if we could separate from the group, he won't interfere. If he interferes it can kill you or Mattheo. And while it may not seem like it, I love you guys!" Aiden yelled, tears filling his eyes, "I have been drowning! And I don't know how to resurface anymore!"

"Drowning," Kyra said and looked at me, "I knew I recognized the voices in the egg. It is the sounds of a siren!" 

"But aren't sirens supposed to sound beautiful?" Luna asked, "I can still hear those screams in my nightmares!" 

"Sirens sound beautiful underwater!" She exclaimed standing up. 

"The eggs. That's how they work! By going underwater!" Aiden said, sitting up. 

"You are friends with Cedric now, right?" I asked Aiden. 

"I know he doesn't like-" 

"Tell him. No one should be caught off guard. The task are going to get more dangerous. He is a prick, but I don't want him to die," I replied calmly. 

"Thank you," Aiden replied, "It means a lot." 

"Go. And send an owl if you need anything. Aiden, we still want to be here for you. After all, I am your mother," Kyra said kissing his head. 

"Thank you," he told us before running off. 

"Where can we fully submerge it?" Luna asked us, "Our bath isn't big enough." 

"The Black Lake. Let's get the boys!" I tell them. 

We grabbed my egg and ran through the castle. As we were running, I felt myself running into someone and bounce back. 

"What the fuck, Malfoy," I groaned, holding my head. 

"We were looking for you. Malfoy helped us figure it out," Blaise said, laughing at me and Draco.

"That's why we're running to find you," Kyra responded, offering me a hand up. 

"To the Black Lake?" Luna asked the boys. 

"That is an awful idea," Draco told her, "The sirens live in the Black Lake. If they hear their song they may come and attack." 

"Okay, so now what?" I asked them, "The dorm baths are too small." 

"For you poor people yes," Draco told us, "But my father paid for me to have my own room with a spectacular bath." 

"I want to make fun of it, but he is helping us," Kyra muttered causing Mattheo to chuckle. 

"To Malfoy's bath, we go!" I announced, "That is not a sentence I thought I'd ever say." 

We went into the Slytherin common room and ignored all of the dirty looks we were being given. We went into Draco's room and stopped in awe. There was a giant bed surrounded by emerald, green curtains. There was a beautiful vanity and a giant rug in the middle of the room. He had a quidditch storage area, and many quidditch posters on the wall. His room was spectacular. 

"If you think this is pretty, you should see my room in the manor!" he bragged. 

"I lived in a cupboard under the stairs that I shared with my twin. Your dad bought you a fabulous room. How is it that my parents are the good guys?" I replied. 

"They are the heroes in your brother's story. Remus and Sirius are the heroes in yours," Mattheo told me. 

We walked into his bathroom and in the middle was a beautiful, giant, ornate bathtub. We all stripped down to our undergarments and got into the tub. The water was a nice lukewarm temperature and there was plenty of room for the six of us. 

"Do you think ours is the same?" I asked Mattheo.

"We think so. It is for the same task after all," Mattheo said. 

"On three then," I said, setting my egg outside of the tank. 

"One," Blaise said. 

"Two," Kyra continued. 

"Three," Me and Mattheo said at the same time. 

We all plunged under the water as Mattheo opened the egg. We all prepared for ear-pitched screams but were instead met with a beautiful song.

Come seek us where our voices sound,We cannot sing above the ground,And while you're searching, ponder this:We've taken what you'll sorely miss,An hour-long you'll have to look,And to recover what we took.But past an hour - the prospect's blackToo late, it's gone, it won't come back.

We all swam back to the surface and looked at each other. 

"An hour!" Mattheo exclaimed. 

"How are we supposed to hold our breaths for an hour!" I continued to yell. 

"We will figure it out," Draco replied. 

"We?" Luna inquired. 

"Blaise is my mate. And I don't hate Mattheo. If I continue down the road I am on, I will turn into Nott. And I don't want to be him," Draco admitted. 

"Okay then. All we have to do is breathe under water for an hour," Mattheo muttered. 

"What do you think the treasure will be?" Blaise asked us. 

There would be some surprises there.