What the Fuck

(AN, well it is coming to an end so here we go. 

Favorite character? 

Favorite friendship?

Main ship?

Something you want to see? Enjoy it!)

"Kyra what the fuck!" Mattheo yelled, stunned by seeing our friend. 

"I was always going to be like this. I wanted to save you, but I can't," she said with a fake pout. 

"Kyra, I thought you were better than this!" Mattheo yelled as I sobbed. 

I felt like my heart was being pulled out and that Kyra stomped on it. I wanted to throw up and scream. 

"You all bought my sob story of my terrible parents. Truth is, it all stopped when I agreed to work with Voldemort," she told us, a smirk on her face. 

"You are a monster," I whispered. 

"Yes, I am. I was born this way," Kyra giggled as Peter started a spell.

"Bones of a father, unknowingly given," he said throwing some bones into the cauldron before walking to me and cutting me with a knife, "Blood of the survivor unwillingly given." 

I felt a want pressed up against me. Kyra was ready to kill me if needed. 

"I need the hair of a brother, forcefully given. If you don't give it to me, Hayden Potter dies," Peter told him. 

"Mattheo don't!" I sobbed out.

"I can't let you die!" Mattheo screamed, his entire body shaking. 

"I will take your hair then," Peter said, using a knife to cut some of Mattheo's hair. 

"No!" I screamed, but Kyra held me back. 

"And finally. Flesh of a servant. Willingly given," Peter said and cut off his hand. 

I let out a choked sob as he stirred the cauldron. Mattheo was pale as a ghost, frozen in place, and shaking harshly. He is back. And our DNA was used to bring him back. 

Aiden's POV

"Theo! Theo, I need help!" I screamed falling beside Tomo. 

"Oh shit. Episky," Theo said, healing his cut. 

"He isn't breathing!" I panicked. 

"Move," Theo said leaving over him and starting chest compressions. 

"Please come back Tomo! Please!" I sobbed out as Theo did mouth-to-mouth. 

He continued the cycle and I cried in a corner unable to help. I was completely useless and was hoping that Theo could save the boy that I am in love with. 

"Please come back to me, baby!" I screamed as Theo cursed, hitting his chest. 

"I am so sorry," Theo said looking up at me, "I did what I could." 

"No!" I screamed in my corner. 

Theo wrapped his arms around me and held me as I cried into his chest. I didn't know that I could feel emotions this intense. I don't want to feel emotions this fierce. This really hurts. It feels like my heart has been torn out and stomped on. I don't know what to do now.

Mattheo's POV

"Hello, little brother," Tom said, leaning over me. 

"You are not my brother!" I screamed at him.

"I am! And you are more like me than you want to admit! I know you feel it in you. The desire to be greater than them all. To use every dark curse that you know," Voldemort told me. 

"Unlike you, I have learned how to control it. I am going to be great. But you will only be infamous," I spat at my brother. 

"You will kill Hayden Potter," My brother said with a laugh, "I am sure of it." 

"Then I hope you're okay being wrong," I told my brother. 

"I want to duel you!" Hayden announced, "Consider it a rematch!" 

"Hayden no!" I screamed.

"Trust me, babe," she told me, her eyes cold and her hair split between red and blue. 

"Okay, darling," I agreed.

I watched as Hayden and Voldemort lined up. I looked and saw that Kyra was in her mom and dad's arms. They were smiling down at her, their eyes shining with pride. They were proud that she had killed a man. Merlin, it was despicable. Then I looked over and saw Cedric's dead body, and I shivered. His family would find out that he is dead.  If it hurt me to see his dead eyes; it will destroy his family. I watched Hayden duel, and I thought back to what my brother said. It would be easier for me to turn evil. Everyone wants it and expects it. I want it at times. Then I think of Luna and Hayden, and I know I can't. 

"Grab Cedric!" Hayden yelled and I did it without question. 

She ran over to me, accio'd the Triwizard cup, and we were back. The audience was cheering. Hayden was sobbing. I sat in shock. I looked up and saw Blaise, and I remembered that someone would have to tell him. When the audience realized what was wrong Amos ran down and there were screams. Blaise, Luna, and Draco ran down to me as Hayden was pulled away by mad eye.

"What happened?" Blaise asked me. 

"Luna, Draco. Go check on Hayden please," I told them, trying to keep my voice calm. 

They nodded and walked off. Blaise gave me a concerned look. 

"What happened?" He asked me, his voice wavering. 

"Kyra killed Cedric. She switched sides. I am so sorry," I told him. 

"No. She couldn't. Mattheo, she wouldn't," Blaise said before he started to pace. 

"I am so sorry, mate," I replied and did something unexpected, hugged him.

Blaise leaned into me, not crying, not yelling. Nothing. 

"I don't feel anything. I don't feel ANYTHING!" Blaise told me, before collapsing into my arms. 

Hayden's POV

"So Moody helped Tomo put your names in the Goblet of Fire?" Draco asked me. 

"Moody was Barty Crouch Jr. He was here to keep an eye on Tomo. Force him to fulfill his task," I told both of them numbly. 

"Was it Tomo that killed Cedric?" Luna asked me.

 "No," I replied shakily, "It was Kyra." 

"What!" Draco exclaimed. 

"She joined him," I whispered and Luna let out a sob.

"Hayden, you know how you told me I would know what heartbreak felt like when it happened?" Luna whispered to me. 

"Yeah, I do," I said crying again. 

"I now know what it feels like," she told me and leaned into Draco sobbing. 

The Renegades were now in shambles. And they were down two members.

Or maybe three. 

History is still being made.