Christmas and Heartbreak

(AN, wow, we are kind of close to the end of movie 2. I know that I am putting Hayden in many of the places Harry was, but I'm hoping that the storylines are different enough for you to enjoy it still! Comment your favorite color!)

"Come on, this year we are spending Christmas with the Slytherins!" Aiden said, collapsing on top of me on my bed. 

"Why do you people not just let me sleep all day," I whined, covering my head with the blanket.

"Because that isn't healthy," Kyra reminded me. 

My mental health is bad right now. Some days I'm fine. I get up and do every assignment. I enjoy drawing and complete amazing pieces. I feel confident and beautiful, and I command attention. Other days, I barely get out of bed. I can't even pick up a quill to do a potions assignment, and I feel like death warmed over. I don't know what is wrong with me. My emotions don't make sense, and everything with Mattheo is making it worse.

"Isn't it? I need my beauty sleep," I countered, peaking my head out from the covers. 

"You are pretty enough as is. There is a line of boys who want to ask you out," Aiden told me. 

"It doesn't matter. The one I want, isn't in that line," I mutter. 

"So now you finally admit it," Kyra told me. 

"It was a mistake to like Mattheo Riddle. One that will never be repeated," I inform her, sitting up. 

Aiden was lying across my lap, and Kyra was sitting on the foot of my bed. 

"Well, now the only active ship we have is Kyra and Blaise," Aiden said with a smirk. 

"How about this," Kyra told me, "I will kiss Zabini when pigs fly." 

"Deal," I said with a smirk before giving Aiden a scheming look. 

"I don't like that look," Kyra noted. 

"Oh, but I do," Aiden said before rolling off of me, "Now let's get ready."

"Are you excited about his gift still?" Kyra asked me. 

"Yep. I hope he likes it," I said, a bit nervous. 

"I think he will," Kyra said offering me a smile. 

We both got ready before heading to the Slytherin Common room with Aiden. I noticed Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle were in the common room with Blaise, Theo, and Mattheo. 

"Don't tell me the Ravenclaws are spending Christmas with you lot," Draco teased. 

"It's Christmas, Malfoy. Can you put the pure hatred you have for me aside for like three days?" I asked him. 

"Fine. But only for these three days. I can't have my reputation ruined," Draco told me. 

"Deal," I said smiling. 

"That was a mistake," Goyle muttered. 

"Speak up, Goyle," Blaise told him harshly. 

"Sorry, it was just my headache," Crabbe spoke up. 

Me, Kyra, and Aiden shared a strange look. They are dumb as rocks, but not this dumb. 

"So, Draco," Goyle started, "You must know who the heir is, don't you?" 

"I've already told you, I don't!" Draco said frustrated, "It isn't anyone in this room. Honestly, I find it insulting that anyone could think the heir of Slytherin is one of those Ravenclaws or St. Potter!" 

"Do you know Mattheo?" Crabbe asked him. 

"I didn't know we were on a first-name basis!" Mattheo snapped at him, clearly agitated.