Listen, I don't get the fuckability of this professor.

(AN, so, the chamber of secrets. How will poor Mattheo dooooo?)

"Come on, we have Defense against the dark arts with the Hufflepuffs," Kyra said jumping on me. 

"I wish I had class with you," Luna said while brushing through her tangled blonde hair. 

"Do you need help, Luna?" I asked, watching her struggle. 

"I should just cut it," she said sounding defeated. 

I sat behind her and grabbed a brush. I gently brushed through her hair removing the tangles as painlessly as I could. Once I was done, I got half of her hair and put it in a bun in the back.

"You have the prettiest hair, Luna," I said as I finished securing the bun in place. 

"You have a motherly aura," Luna told me with a dreamy smile. 

"Only toward you," Kyra said, "Want me to do your makeup?" 

"Sure!" Luna said with an excited smile. 

Kyra applied some blush on her cheeks and added a bit of mascara. She let Luna pick a lip color and she picked a sparkly pink one which Kyra applied to her. 

"You are going to grow up to be the prettiest of us all, Luna," Kyra told her, putting up her makeup. 

"I don't think so," She said dreamily, "You will be a model one day Kyra." 

And with that, she got up and skipped to class. Me and Kyra watched her with a smile before getting ready ourselves. We met Aiden downstairs and the three of us walked to defense against the dark arts together.

"Hey, as a heads up, there are already Ravenclaw's making fun of Luna," Aiden told us quietly. 

"Why? She is the sweetest thing ever. Even Mattheo can't find it in his cold heart to make fun of her," I responded.

"They are calling her loony, and saying she isn't pretty enough to be that crazy." 

"She's a first year," Kyra said, disgust in her voice, "What is it with the sexualization of first years? I mean it happened to Hayden last year." 

"It's annoying," I agreed, sitting next to the back.

"I defended her obviously," Aiden told us, "But I thought you two should be aware." 

"Thank you," I told Aiden. 

"If it gets too bad, we can just let the Slytherins handle it," Kyra commented and we all agreed. 

"Welcome class, first I will have you all take a little pre-test!" Lockhart said and passed out a test. 

"He's so dreamy," Kyra whispered. 

"I know," Aiden mumbled, but only I heard. 

"I am going to quote Mattheo here, I don't get the fuckability of this professor," I whispered making both of them laugh. 

"It's because you like dark and mysterious," Aiden teased. 

"For the last time, I'm not into Mattheo," I whispered back, a blush on my cheeks, and my hair turning pink on the ends.

"Miss Potter, I trust that you can keep quiet and focus!" Lockhart announced, making everyone turn to me. 

"Definitely don't get it," I mumble causing both Kyra and Aiden to snicker. 

"Professor, why is this test all about you?" I asked without raising my hand, "Surly as a defense against the dark arts professor there are more important things for us to know than what your favorite color is, especially considering the events we faced last school year." 

"Miss Potter this is not a necessary outburst. It is okay to not know-" 

"I read the book. It's lilac. But I am more interested in knowing how to defend myself should another attack happen than learn about you," I replied back, matter of fact. 

"You are dismissed, Miss Potter. I will not have disrespect in my own classroom!" He commanded. 

I packed my things and left, Aiden and Kyra following me out. Once we made it to the hall we all started to laugh at the interaction. 

"Wait till he tells Filch about us," Aiden laughed. 

"What is he going to say? Miss Potter wanted to actually learn?" I asked still laughing as we walked to the courtyard. 

"I feel like you could teach us more," Kyra said, sitting by the fountain. 

"Maybe," I said laying next to Kyra on the fountain and staring at the clouds.

"Miss Potter, Miss Cortez, Mr. Park, my classroom. Now," Filch said coming outside.

"Called it," I said with a smile. 

We all followed Filch to his office and he gave us a disapproving look, "While I cannot say any of you were wrong in what you did, I have to punish you." 

"What's the punishment?" Aiden asked, staring at Kyra. 

"I won't be writing home, I am aware of all of your situations," he assured us. 

"Thank you!" Kyra exclaimed, relief washing over her face. 

"Miss Potter you will have detention with Lockhart this week at night. Kyra, you will have detention with McGonagle, she needs help organizing her bookshelves, and Aiden you will have detention with me. I need help dusting the tops of shelves," Filch told all of us. 

"Yes, Professor Filch," we all replied in sync. 

"You are dismissed," he told us, and we all left his classroom. 

We went to lunch and saw that our Slytherins were waiting for us, and it looked like Theo was comforting Luna. We all ran over and sat next to the boys.

"What happened?" Kyra asked, hugging Luna who was crying. 

"Thank Merlin you guys are here," Blaise said and all the boys stood up and walked over to the Slytherin table. 

"Luna, what happened, love?" I asked, grabbing her hand. 

"Draco told me that I'm so loony he gets why my mum killed herself," Luna sobbed, "And now people are calling me Loony Lovegood." 

"What a prick!" Aiden exclaimed, "I am so sorry, Luna." 

"Hey put me down!" We all heard a scream throughout the great hall. 

Mattheo jinxed Draco while Theo and Blaise held him against the wall. 

"You will never go near her again!" Mattheo told him, before socking him in the jaw. 

His eyes looked deranged, and his body was shaking. His hair was now a mess as he stood over a cowering Draco Malfoy. Blaise and Theo were holding onto him so tight that I would be more shocked if his wrists weren't bruised tomorrow. 

"Did you hear that!" Mattheo yelled turning to the great hall, "Luna Lovegood is ours now! Anyone who fucks with her deals with us!" 

Whispers broke out but no one said anything. Mattheo punched Draco in the stomach one last time before he came back over to our table. Blaise and Theo followed him back and they all sat down. 

"So, Luna, how was Astrology?" Mattheo asked her, a smile on his face, but the same sadistically look in his eyes. 

"Riddle, Nott, and Zabini. Follow me," Snape said and motioned for the Slytherin boys to follow him. 

As soon as they walked away Luna was the first to speak. 

"What does it mean when her hair turns bright pink?"