Well that was not anticipated

(AN, I am sorry. Please enjoy. There is no question of the day due to this chapter. Suicide warning ahead! Like very serious warning needed!)

Hayden's POV

"Kyra, I am terrified," I replied, bending over the toilet. 

"You are just anxious. This is going to be fine," she comforted me, rubbing my back. 

"I don't feel good about this," I replied. 

"Do you think that maybe this is a bit of emotional dysregulation?" she asked me softly. 

"Probably. You are right. My brain is trying to freak me out more than necessary," I agreed. 

"We can go whenever you are ready," Kyra offered me. 

"We need to go now. I just hate that me and Mattheo won't have a family to see before," I told her, shakily standing up. 

"It's bullshit. Just know that you are going to be coming back to your Renegades family," Kyra said giving me a hug. 

"I love you, Ky," I whispered. 

"I love you more, Hayden," she whispered, walking with me. 

I went to where the families were and instantly cried. At my space stood Remus. I ran up and jumped into his arms. He held onto me and hugged me tightly. 

"I've been following the tournament. you are giving me a heart attack!" Remus told me. 

"I am my father's daughter," I laughed, wiping my tears. 

"That you are. I am so proud of you. And no matter what, you have shown what a fighter you are," Remus told me, kissing the top of my head. 

"Thank you, Dad," I whispered, "Can I please live with you this summer?"

"I don't want you to be in danger with the full moon. I spoke to Blaise's mum today-" 

"What?" 

"She was not letting Mattheo have no family here today," Remus told me, "And we will share custody this summer. You can go between our houses freely, and you will always be there on the full moon. If you are okay with that, it is?" Remus asked me. 

"I am more than okay with that! Thank you!" I yelled, hugging him again. 

"It's time to go. You got this, dear. Good luck," Remus said, holding me tightly. 

"I'll make you proud!" I exclaim. 

"I have no doubts," Remus said with a grin. 

Me and Mattheo line up next to each other. Cedric ran in first and after his head start was complete me and Mattheo ran in. "I'll go left, you go right. If you get stuck send up yellow sparks!" Mattheo told me. As I ran through the maze I came upon Mattheo, laying on the ground with blood covering his body. I started to scream before I realized one thing. He wasn't wearing his usual ring. 

"Ridikulas!" I sobbed out, and Mattheo's body became the Kool-Aid man, and the blood became Kool-Aid. 

I kept running through the maze, avoiding the vines. Finally, I saw the treasure in the middle. On the other side was Mattheo, and Cedric came running up. The three of us sprinted for the treasure and touched it at the same time. 

Tomo's POV SUICIDE WARNING

"I won't be the problem," I whispered, grabbing a blade.

"You don't get to win!" I scream, lining it up with my wrist. 

Just kill the boy!

"No! I won't kill either of them! You can't control me anymore!" I scream, tears running down my face. 

You are too weak child! Put the blade down!

"I can't do this! I may be a shitty Gryffindor, but I am not a murderer," I sobbed, my body shaking heavily. 

But still, I hesitated. I am going to die. No more kisses with Aiden. No more turning with him on a full moon. I never get to make up with my renegades again. I never get to properly apologize to Luna. I will break Aiden. Can I just kill Hayden? I can do it, right?

No. No, I can't. I can't kill anyone else. Only myself. So, I took the blade and sliced it across my wrist. I let out a scream of pain and fell to the floor, blood spilling from my wrist. I laughed as I looked up at the ceiling. 

"You didn't win." 

Hayden's POV

"Where are we?" Mattheo asked standing up and looking around. 

"I don't have a good feeling," Cedric agreed. 

"Stay together. This isn't going to end well," I said, my hair purple. 

"I am sorry," Cedric said to us, "I know that it is probably too late. But Theo had more power over me than I realized. You two aren't everything he said you were." 

"We have both been fooled by him before," Mattheo said, "But if you ever hurt Hayden again, I won't be so forgiving."

"You really do love her," Cedric noted. 

"She is the only person I have ever loved. Well her and Luna," Mattheo said making me smile. 

"Well, well, well," we heard a voice call. 

"Oh shit," me and Mattheo muttered.

"Cedric get behind us!" I command, pulling my wand. 

"Look at you two beautiful creatures!" Peter announced. 

"You are a traitor!" I screamed. 

"Kill the spare!" 

"Avada Kedava!" A voice yelled from behind us. 

I ran to try to move Cedric. I dove to get in front of him. I have survived before and I will survive again. Right? I was so close, I felt like the world was in slow motion. Luckily, he was so close to us. I am going to save him. 

But I looked up and froze. And that mistake would prove to be fatal as Cedric fell dead right beside me. Had I not stopped, he would still be alive. But can you blame me? His father will definitely blame me, but I could never truly be upset at my actions.

 After all, I looked up and saw that it was Kyra who was holding the wand. 

You have a traitor in your midst.