Saying Goodbye

(AN, hi guys. Enjoy! Question of the day, how do you think year five will go? Also, this is a shorter chapter due to my mental health not being great.)

Aiden's POV

"Theo, I loved him!" I sobbed. 

"I know," I whispered as the door opened and Harry entered. 

"What happened!" He exclaimed. 

"He killed himself," Theo told him, knowing I was unable to speak.

"No, we could have saved him," Harry said, stunned, "I promised to help him. To save him! Merlin, I am the failure twin."

"You aren't a failure," I told him barely above a whisper. 

"He was scared!" Harry shouted.

"Why is everyone crying?"

"Tomo?" I questioned, looking up over Theo's shoulder. 

"Why am I still here?" he asked. 

I ran up and hugged him, and he hugged me back. We sat in each other's arms crying. 

"Theo knows CPR," I sobbed into his chest. 

"Aiden," Tomo whispered. 

"Yes, baby?" I asked him, looking him in his eyes.

"I don't hear him anymore. I have my head back," Tomo told me. 

I laughed and let out another sob as I hugged him. I have him back. I have the love of my life back in my life.

Hayden's POV

I was lying on my bed, and Blaise was lying next to me face down. I ran my hands through his hair as I lay face up. Luna was with Mattheo lying on her bed in the same position that we are in.

"Guys! Theo brought Tomo back from the dead!" Aiden yelled running into the room.

"What happened?" Harry asked, following us in. 

"We are the Mauraders," Draco said, "And Kyra is Peter, love." 

"She didn't!" Harry exclaimed. 

"What did she do?" Theo asked us.

"Theo, you may want to sit down," Luna told him, and he sat on her bed. 

"Why?" He stuttered out. 

"Kyra killed Cedric," Mattheo told him softly. 

"What?" He asked, "Please tell me that he's making a bad joke!" 

"I am so sorry, Theo," I told him softly. 

"I know that I was terrible this year," Theo told us, "But can I please morn in here?" 

"Theo, we are still your family," Blaise told him. 

"I have to join him. My dad is forcing me," Theo sobbed out, "I don't want to do it!" 

"Me too," Draco mumbled.

"My brother will be coming for me," Mattheo agreed. 

"I have the dark mark," Tomo told us, "My dad forced it already." 

"Listen, we are going to defeat Voldemort," Harry announced. 

"And we are going to fight for the right side. It will be scary. It will be dangerous. But we are bold guys," I announced to them. 

"Hayden's right. We hide at Blaise's this summer. We mourn and cut our losses. Then we come back next year ready to fight," Mattheo told us. 

"Why are we talking like we are already in the war?" Aiden whispered. 

"Because we are," Luna whimpered, leaning further into Mattheo. 

"Harry," I told him, "You aren't going back to the Dursleys." 

"I have to," Harry spoke up, "Dumbledore-" 

"Fuck Dumbledore," Theo spoke up.

"I have more rooms in the manor. You deserve to be safe, Harry," Blaise told him. 

"But-" 

"No but's Harry," I told him, "I want my brother to be safe with me." 

"Okay. Thank you, Blaise," Harry told him.

"Blaise, I don't want to go home," Theo sobbed out, finally breaking down. 

Tomo hugged him as he sobbed on the floor, yelling out apologies. He was shaking from the intensity of his sobs. 

"Theo, we will protect you," Blaise said, "You are always welcome back home."

"I am so sorry for everything!" he sobbed out.

"We forgive you," I told him quietly. 

"And Tomo, we will take you in too. We will protect you," Blaise told him. 

"Guys, everyone in this room is family," I announced, "Look around. This is our family now." 

We all looked at each other, "We did not lose Kyra, she lost us. We cut the dead weight. We use the summer to mourn and recover. And we come back next year ready to fight." 

"That was one hell of a pep talk," Mattheo told me.

"Only for you, love," I laughed, kissing him. 

We all grabbed hands or laid on each other. We are family. And we are going to fight against whatever may get thrown our way. Because we are the Renegades. And we will stop Voldemort.