I am Fucking Awesome

(AN, I am going to skip the month of them not talking, because that is boring! Question of the day: Who is your favorite OC?)

"Okay, so we cast the spell tonight?" Tomo asked me. 

"Yes, and then we get our spirit animals!" Luna exclaimed, doing a bit of a twirl. 

"I am excited for this," Kyra admitted, a grin on her face. 

"I'm worried that mine will be really dumb," Mattheo told the group, his arm was lazily slung over my shoulder.

"Can we laugh at you if it is?" Blaise asked him, sitting on the floor in front of Kyra. 

"I will cut your tongue out," Mattheo threatened him. 

"Kinky," Theo teased, and I smacked him. 

"What does kinky mean?" Luna asked us. 

"Not it," Me and Aiden yelled. 

"We will tell you when you're older dear," Mattheo told her, sending a glare over to Theo. 

"Okay!" She said happily.

 That night we all went out into the courtyard, with special permission from Lupin, of course, to cast the spell. Aiden was coming for moral support as we all started to guess what our animals would be. 

"Can I go first?" Tomo asked us. 

"Of course, my son," I said, shivering a bit from the cold. 

Tomo cast the spell and transformed into a green frog. After he transferred back to his regular form he was wearing a giant smile, "A frog represents good luck to travelers in Japan!" 

"That is perfect then," Aiden told him. 

Tomo went over and sat next to him, laying his head on Aiden's shoulder. Kyra stood up and cast the spells. We all watched as she transformed into a brown owl. She flew around above us before landing on the ground next to Aiden and transforming back into herself. 

"An owl, associated with Athena, represents wisdom and intelligence," Kyra told us, "They have night vision and razor-sharp instincts. They have also been associated with rebirth and or transformations, as they shed their feathers for a new coat." 

"That is you, babe," Blaise told her. 

"I told you, don't call me babe," Kyra told him, her eyes rolling. 

"One day you will be mine," Blaise flirted, before giving her a wink. 

"Please stop and turn into your animal," Kyra told him, shaking her head. 

Blaise cast the spell and turned into a small spider. Kyra walked over and put her hand out, and Blaise climbed up her arm and up to her shoulder.

 "A Portia spider. They are extremely intelligent and have some of the best problem-solving techniques that have been studied. They will wait for hours to catch their prey, and are stealthy," Kyra informed us. 

"Your memory is incredible!" Tomo told her.

"Here it is a blessing," she said, "But sometimes it's a curse to remember everything I've ever heard.

Blaise turned back and fell off of Kyra's shoulder. We all laughed at him as Theo went to cast his spell. Suddenly Theo turned into a bat and started to fly around before landing on my head. Kyra smiled at this; she wants us to be together. 

"Vampire bat. They are bloodthirsty, dangerous, and a killer. Unless it's one of their own, then they would do anything and give up anything for their own," Kyra informed us. 

Theo flew right beside me and transformed back, "I'm a bat motherfuckers!" 

"We can tell," I laughed at him. 

"I want to go!" Luna exclaimed excitedly. 

She cast her spell and before us appeared a hedgehog. Luna started to roll around and smile up at us. 

"Four-toes Hedgehog, also known as the African Pygmy Hedgehog. Known to be one of the most adorable animals in the world, however, her spikes will still protect her from things that want to hurt her," Kyra said and Luna changed back, still rolling in the grass. 

"I'm adorable!" She shouted and we all smiled at her.

I stood up and cast the spell. It was a weird feeling, having that kind of magic fill up everything in you. Once I was transformed, I started to fly around and saw the red and orange wings that flapped in the air. 

"A Pheonix. Their tears hold healing properties, and they are born from the ashes. They represent resilience and intelligence," Kyra informed us as I flew over to Mattheo. He caught me and rubbed my head.

"She's perfect," Mattheo spoke quietly. 

I flew beside him and transformed back into myself. I had a smile on my face as Mattheo stood up. He spoke the spell and turned into a snake. I smiled; this is perfect for Mattheo. 

"Spiny Bush Viper. Highly venomous. Semi-ariel. Has a protective outer covering," Kyra announced as Mattheo slithered toward me. He slithered up my arm and went around it. His tongue flicked out at me, and I smiled at him. Aiden was smiling at our interaction and Theo was glaring at us harshly.  Finally, Mattheo went to the ground next to me and changed back into himself. 

"I am fucking awesome!" Mattheo said as he lit up a cigarette. 

"Now you won't be alone anymore Aiden," Luna said, laying her head in his lap. 

"I can't believe you guys did this for me!" Aiden exclaimed, tears filling his eyes. 

"Why wouldn't we?" Tomo asked him. 

"My family has abandoned me for being gay," Aiden told us, "And I know I came out last year, but I keep waiting for you guys to abandon me too. I wear makeup, I am not manly in the slightest, and I know people talk about me. I keep thinking it's a matter of time before you guys realize I am not worth it." 

"Aiden, look at us," Blaise told him, "Kyra is a disappointment to her parents for not being in Slytherin. Theo's dad is fucking crazy. I have a new stepdad every other year and severe daddy issues. Luna's mom committed suicide, rest her soul. Hayden, well we could talk about her issues for hours. And Mattheo is literally the younger brother of the most evil wizard who has ever walked the planet. I am not sure what Tomo's issues are, but to still hang out with us, means it has to be bad. We are all fucked, and that's why we are family." 

"My parents want me to be evil," Tomo told us, "They are close to the Black family, and they wanted me to come here and learn to be elitist like them. With Sirius Black running around, it makes everything a bit more real." 

"I think we are the best people at Hogwarts," Luna told us and we all laughed. 

"That was a good joke," Theo laughed. 

"No seriously. We are the best people at Hogwarts even with Mattheo's questionable morals and dangerous smoking habits!" Luna exclaimed. 

"I smoke to die, darling," Mattheo told her, taking in another puff.

"But you are my family. You accepted me, and we all accept each other. No matter what, we will always have that!" She exclaimed, and we all agreed.

Always. Ha. 

Isn't that ironic as fuck.