Seventy-Two.

A/N: Read the previous chapter for recap!

-

Doncaster, December 25th

After showering and cleaning himself, Louis did his skincare routine and get himself ready in his warm and comfortable clothes for the day. He went for a oversized creamy sweater and black legging, he didn't forget his cute fuzzy socks to complete his look plus the floor is cold.

(Louis' outfit, forget the bag! :))

Once he makes sure he looks nice in front of the mirror, he takes a nicely wrapped box on his bed and go downstairs to see his grandfather and hopefully Niall have arrived as well

And he guessed it right because the first person who came running to him as soon as he step in the living room is Niall.

"Merry Christmas Lou!!!!!!" Niall hugs Louis tightly.

"Awe Merry Christmas to you too Niall" Louis hugs his best friend back with the box still in his hand.

"Boys! Breakfast is ready let's eat!" Grandpa's voice calls out from the kitchen.

"Niall you go, I'm going to put this box under the tree first" Louis says after pulling away from the hug.

"For who?" Niall asks curiously while pointing at the box.

"It's for grandpa" Louis answer, he secretly prepared a Christmas gift for his grandfather because it was always grandpa who gave him gifts even though they were really struggling and both doesn't have money to buy gifts for the other but since Louis has his own savings now. He wants to give his grandpa a meaningful gift.

"That's sweet, I'm sure whatever it is, grandpa will be happy once he received it" Niall tells.

Louis smiles, "Thank you Niall".

"You're welcome babe, c'mon hurry, let's not make grandpa and Jace wait any longer" Niall says.

"Oh yes okay, wait! Let me put this here real quick" Louis puts the gift box down carefully under the beautiful Christmas tree from Jace and smiles, couldn't wait to see his grandpa's reaction.