Sixty-One.

A/N: I'm still not okay but this is for you guys xx

-

Doncaster, December 11

"You know I can go alone you don't have to come..it's just he's my boss" Jace rubs the back of his neck.

"I told you that I'm fine with you going to your boss's wedding" Louis says this for the millionth time. He actually knows why Jace is acting really weird.

"Yeah you told me that and umm yeah I can go alone I umm but in the card said people should umm come with you know..their plus one"

Louis rolls his eyes fondly, I knew it.

"You're so silly Jace..its not necessary to come to the wedding with plus one" Louis chuckles.

Jace pouts. He really needs Louis to be with him at the wedding even though he knew that it's not a great idea since Harry is the ex and Louis maybe still have feelings for the man.

"I think I change my mind.. I can just say that I can't go for whatever reason and James's gonna understand"

Louis shakes his head. "Jace you should really go..trust me you'll be okay without a plus one"

"Nah.. I rather be here in my office with you instead of going"

Louis leans in and puts his hands on Jace's table that saperated them both.

"Give one reason why you didn't want to go to that wedding huh?" Louis asks seriously. The boy knows why but he decided to play along.

"It's just... I don't wanna go cause I'm not really close with Harry and umm I rather work on that day..i just.. I don't know I don't feel like going..that's all" Jace gives his reason in hesitation.

Louis raises his eyebrows before bursting into giggles, covering his mouth while doing it making Jace completely awestruck at the cute boy in front of him.

"As much as I love the sound of your giggle I still wanna know why you're laughing? What's so funny?" Jace says then smiles brightly when Louis blushes at his words.

"Your excuse of not going to the wedding was so dumb!" Louis says through his giggles.

Jace pouts like a child. "Hey! That's mean"

"I'm kidding Jace...Fine if me being there with you will make you wanna go then okay I'll go with you" after Louis said that, Jace's face immediately shines bright like a christmas tree.

They ended the wedding conversation and just continue talking about random things til their lunch break.

London, December 11

"So is everything done just like I said?!"

"I-aaaa umm I'm s-sorry i f-forgot"

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU FORGET?!?! WE PAID YOU A LOT AND YOU DID YOUR JOB LIKE SHIT!?? OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!" Lucas screams on top of his lung making people stop what they were doing and just look at their boss screaming at one of the workers who organised the wedding event.

"I'm sorr-"

"NO JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I NEED A MOMENT"

The poor worker frowns and do as his boss said.

Lucas rubs his forehead frustratingly and sits himself down on a chair. He's stressing himself out on his wedding while the other man didn't even come to even look at the progression.

"Hey Lucas" a curly headed man walks towards his fiance.

This is one of the things Lucas hates about Harry, he's no longer calling him baby or babe.

"You're late, you told me that you will be here 2 hours ago Harry" Lucas glares at his fiance.

Instead of responding, Harry just look around the massive hall and feel a bit of a tension.

"What happened?" Harry asks, Ignoring what the boy said about him being late.

"A worker messed up our plan and it's all your fault"

Harry raises his eyebrows in confusion. "How is that my fault? I just got here?"

"Everything that happening right now is your fault Harry! It looks like I'm the only one who cares about this wedding and you didn't even come once to look at the progression of our wedding event!! Our day is so close Harry!"

"Stop yelling, we're in public. The only thing that matters is that I'm here with you right now" Harry says, annoyed that Lucas's voice attracted a lot of attention.

"You don't tell me to stop yelling because I'm so done with you Harry! I don't care anymore! You're here because I forced you to come or else you wouldn't be here at all! Now tell me, do you really want us to get married? Be honest, because it looks like you don't even want anything to do with this upcoming wedding" Lucas asks furiously, hoping that Harry still want to continue the wedding since all the invitation has been made.

Harry pause and just stare at Lucas, he didn't expect that the boy gonna ask such a question. Right now all he need to do is answer it truthfully but it seems like the truth from his heart will bring a one big disaster for his family's name. He's battling with his heart and mind.

"Answer me Harry" Lucas says impatiently.

"i-"

"but before you say anything....i just wanna say that I love you so much Harry and I want our marriage life to be perfect just like us" Lucas cuts Harry off.

"Why are you even asking me this? You know that we're halfway finished with the decorations for this hall right? But if you want the truth, I'll give you the answer"

Lucas is sweating so hard, he regret for even asking him that.

"Well? I know that you love me and I know the answer but I just wanna hear it from your own mouth" Lucas trying to act confident like he's not effected.

"You know the answer?"

"Of course!"

"Alright, now tell me my answer cause I'm curious"

"No! I wanna hear it from your mouth Harry, just say it!"

Harry sighs cause he's done playing, he's gonna go with his heart (A/N: Guess the answer😉)

"Okay fine, Lucas... I need you-"

"OH MY GOD I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE TOO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY! ITS OKAY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE PREPARATION! LET ME DO ALL THE WORK! OMG I'M SO HAPPY" Lucas squeals happily before attacking Harry with a tight hug making the curly headed man couldn't breath.

Harry is confused cause he wasn't even done speaking but Lucas already jumping and squealing happily while assuming his answer immediately without hearing the full sentence.

They continue hugging and Harry just let it happen even though he knew the consequences after for not correcting this misunderstanding.

The real truth from his heart actually the opposite but Harry being dumb decided to go with this wedding because Lucas is looking very happy and suddenly he didn't have the heart to ruin that for the boy.

For the first time in his life, he thinks about other people instead of himself. He wonder why he changed drastically like this.

Then a certain blue eyed boy came to his mind.

-

A/N: Sorry for this horrible short chapter and also for the grammatical errors. I just hope you guys enjoyed it.

Whoever reading this: I love you xx

-a