Forty-One.

A/N: I guess this story is going to be longer than I expected lol...I'll try to make it less boring!

-

London, September 19

"Thank you"

"For what?! For divorcing you? Well you're welcome cause finally I'm free from this bullshits, marriage and especially free from you! You have no idea how happy I am!" Harry trying so hard to hurt the boy with his words after he signed the paper. Now they're in their room with Louis packing up all his stuff and Harry just sit on the bed doing nothing.

"I'm so glad you're happy Harry...you and Lucas are going to be the cutest couple" Louis says sweetly eyes not looking at his ex husband.

"You're jealous" at that Louis looks up and raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"Jealous of what?" The boy asks confusedly.

"Me and Lucas...just fucking admit it that you have feelings for me"

Louis just chuckles cutely. "Why are you trying so hard?"

"Trying what?" This time it's Harry who asks.

"Trying to make me admitted that I love or have feelings for you... You have a boyfriend who loves you so much so please just forget about me or my nonexistence feelings towards you"

"Okay now I'm done packing my clothes!" Louis sighs and smiles at himself. He's finally moving out from Harry. He looks at Harry who is staring at him and nods.

"This is it...thank you for ummm nothing and I hope you will have a happy life without me"

Louis walks closer to man and extends his hand out for a friendly handshake. Harry looks at the small dainty hand in front of him and stands up from the bed making Louis steps back a bit since Harry's getting so close to him with his hand still waiting for Harry.

"One last handshake" Louis mumbles.

Harry sighs before intertwines their hands together and for some reason Louis cheeks heated up from the skin contact.

Get yourself together Louis! Louis scolds himself.

"Okay I guess this is it.." Louis says before walking to get his stuff.

"Where are you going to stay?" Harry eyeing the boy's movement. He didn't even know why he cares.

"Excuse me?" Louis turns to look at Harry.

"I asked-"

"Yeah I heard but you don't have any right to ask me that anymore but to answer that I'll maybe live with Liam and my best friend Niall"

"Liam?"

"Yeah...got any problems?" Louis raises an eyebrow.

"You can't be serious! That guy has a major crush on you!" Harry exclaims.

"So?"

"I knew it! You fucking have feelings for that bastard! I'll fucking fire his ass!" Harry spits angrily making Louis' eyes widened.

"No Harry! You can't do that! You can't just take away someone's job because of personal reason! Please! Liam have been nothing but a perfect driver for the family!" Louis couldn't believe that Harry actually going to fire Liam. What's his deal? Why did he get all possessive right after he signed the divorce documents?

"You know what Louis? I'm the one who paid his ass so I can do whatever I want with the power" Harry smirks when he finally got one of Louis' weaknesses that will make him beg.

"You can't do this to me Harry! He's my friend! Please! Don't do it!" Louis begs more.

"Sorry I can't hear you" Harry laughs darkly.

Louis closes his eyes tight before saying "I'll do anything Harry but please don't fire him! I knew that he loves driving and working with the Styles really paid the bills!"

(A/N: Y'all must think that Louis is so damn stupid but if I'm in the situation I'll do the same for a friend :))

There we go...my smart boy The man's smirk gets wider.

"Oh innocent little Louis should not trust the devil especially not after he signed the divorce paper" Harry says playfully making Louis rolls his eyes.

"Very well...I just need a huge last favour from you my love" Harry's voice gets really low and deep making Louis wants to shit his pants.

"What do you want Harry! I can't believe we're still on this! Just tell me and get done with it" Louis asks frustratedly.

"Sleep with me"

I know I'm a shit but I couldn't just let him leave still a virgin.

"Really? Sleep with you? We're not husbands anymore and why do you want to sleep with me? I don't fancy any cuddles right now! You have Lucas for that!"

Harry mentally curses himself for this innocent lil boy who thought he just wanted to sleep with him as in sleep not doing anything while he meant it as having good bye sex of course.

"Not sleep like that kind of sleep you dumbass!"

Louis knits his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Then what sleep?"

Harry smirks "Sleep as in me and you having a first and one last time steamy sex..well first time for you but not for me duh"

"WHAT?!?!"

Louis' eyes literally bulges out from it sockets. He's not going to lost his virginity because of protecting a friend's job.

"Don't scream babe...not that kind of scream I wanna hear in this room but we will get to that later..so deal?"

"W-what?! W-why?! You can't just cheat on Lucas like that! I'm your ex Harry and I d-don't want to umm give me virginity to you"

"What do you mean you don't wanna give me your virginity?! So you rather give it to Liam huh? Or that Jace shithead guy?! It used to be your job to give me pleasure and now I'm claiming it before you walk out of that door!"

Louis shakes his head at that.

"It's not like that!! It was our deal to not have any sexual contacts throughout the marriage! And you're wrong Harry...I'm not a cheap boy who you can manipulated into having sex with you!"

"Fine! Consider your lil friend is fired!" Harry spits angrily. Louis shakes his head in disbelief.

"You're an unbelievable Harry...you just took someone's job because I don't want to have sex with you! Oh I forgot! We're not rich like you so you have no idea how it feels to lost a job"

"You made a choice Louis..and it's your fault he lost his job..he was shitty at it though" Harry sounds like a completely dickhead and it makes Louis mad.

Louis wants to stand up for himself and Liam more but it looks like there's no use.

"Have a nice day Harry..."

Louis says bitterly before pulling his luggage with him and out of the room leaving a dick he called his ex husband.

-

A/N: I'm spoiling y'all this short chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed it and sorry for any grammatical errors! Comment your thoughts if you want!

So yeah they're finally divorced! Don't worry this story is still a Larry.

Whoever reading this: I love you xx