Twenty-Seven.

London, September 12

"Oh my god! This is so exciting! Three besties hanging out together!" Lucas jumps on his seat in excitement. Harry raises an eyebrow at his boyfriend after hearing the word 'besties'. Lucas giggles.

"Chill babe!" Lucas pats his boyfriend's cheek softly.

"I'm sorry but why am I here?" Louis speaks up after being silence since he arrived and sat himself in front of Harry and Lucas.

"Well Louis I just thought that maybe it's nice for us to invite you here and don't worry you're not a third wheel!"

"Oh" Louis just gives Lucas a fake smile.

"It's funny how I had to beg my boyfriend to let you join us to this oh so fancy restaurant!" Lucas adds.

Ouch

"The truth is we need to discuss something! Right babe?"

Harry smiles sweetly and nods at Lucas.

Louis looks at his husband and Lucas in confusion. Discuss what??

"You should've known this Louis because you're Harry's PA and he have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks in Japan! (A/N: because Harry loves Japan xx) and guess what?! He's bringing me and you with him!!" Lucas exclaims excitedly. Louis' eyes widened. His heart stop beating.

"W-what?" Louis asks in disbelief looking at Harry with pleading eyes. This has to be a joke.. Harry bringing Lucas along on their supposed honeymoon together? What would dad think about this.

"Are you deaf?" Harry says rolling his eyes at the small boy.

How can one person be so cruel?

"Umm I think I aaaa- umm should not go..."

"Nonsense! Please Louis you're his PA and you're kinda important right?!" Lucas pleads.

"You're coming with us and just bring along whoever you want" Harry says firmly since he agreed with Zayn.

"Yes Louis! C'mon! You can bring your boyfriend maybe? This is going to be fun!"

Fun, For you but hell for me.

Louis looks at his husband and sighs cause he didn't have a choice but to agree.

"Okay...I guess"

"Oh my god! Thank you Louis! I promise we're going to have so much fun there!" Lucas squeals clapping his hands together.

London, September 14

2 days after that dinner had been hell for Louis because Harry forced him to hangout with the boyfriend, it's not like he doesn't like hanging out with Lucas, he just hates it that the boy spending a lot of his/Harry's money on him. Yes. He loves beautiful clothes but he loves it more if he buy them with his own money not his husband's money.

Louis made a decision on bringing his blonde best friend with him to Japan and thank god Niall agreed because he kinda lied about him and Harry on honeymoon. He told Niall it's just a business trip and he needs a friend. Niall gladly accepted the offer cause he can travel for free.

Today is the day they will fly to Japan and nervous is actually an understatement for Louis. He finished packing all new clothes Lucas bought for him last night and of course Harry called him a gold digger that night when he saw all Louis' new branded clothes. It hurts when your own husband calls you a gold digger but Louis is used by it now.