Eight.

Wedding day part 1 just because I'm a little shit lmao 😏 enjoy!

Doncaster, August 28

"Louis Tomlinson, are you sure about this?" Louis asks himself for the thousandth time looking at his reflection on the full body mirror. They let Louis have a moment before the wedding starts. Louis eyeing himself looking so sparkles in his wedding suit sponsored by Mister James.

Mister James actually asked Louis weather he want to wear a full wedding dress or suit but Louis told him that he's not ready to be exposed to so many people wearing a wedding dress and Mister James understood Louis' feelings, that's why he sponso...

Mister James actually asked Louis weather he want to wear a full wedding dress or suit but Louis told him that he's not ready to be exposed to so many people wearing a wedding dress and Mister James understood Louis' feelings, that's why he sponsored him a beautiful feminine sparkled suit. Louis loves the suit so much and he agreed.

Knock knock

A knock was heard interrupting Louis' own thought.

"Come in" Louis responds with his small nervous voice. He looks back at the door and see his best girl friend Tina.

"Hi beautiful, nervous?" Tina says walking towards her small friend.

Louis smiles and nods his head. "Awh babe don't worry I'm sure you will look amazing standing next to your soon to be husband" Tina says standing behind Louis and looks at the boy through the mirror while rubbing Louis' shoulder slowly.

"Thank you Tina and I'm still asking myself if I'm really sure about this" Louis tells looking at his friend's reflection.

"I'm afraid there's no turning back love. This is it and I can guarantee that your life is going to be better after" Tina says and Louis fake a smile at her words because this wedding is fake and their marriage based on a deal. There's no way he is going to be happy with Harry, a man who already has his own lover.

"Thank you Tina, I think I'm feeling better now" Louis lies smiling at his blonde haired girl best friend.

Tina pinches Louis' right cheek lightly and grins. "Anything for you beautiful!" She exclaims.

"Oh where's our Irish friend?" Louis asks. Niall called him earlier saying that he is going to meet him here in the dressing room before the wedding.

"He will be here soon. Don't stress yourself out. Today is your big day!" Tina cheers and Louis chuckles. Yeah very "big day".

×××

Niall quickly gets out from his car afraid he is late to meet Louis before the big event. The traffic fucked up that's why. He fixes his black simple suit at his car's window. After he is sure he looks okay.

He moves his legs fast towards the dressing room. He checks his time on his cheap wrist watch still walking fast without looking where he heads and suddenly his shoulder crashes against someone else's shoulder.

Niall was about to yell at the person for walking like a drunk dumbshit even though he was the one who on the fault here.

His eyes widened when he looks at the person he crashed into. It's his boss James freaking Styles standing in front of him in expensive looking suit rubbing his shoulder. Niall is about to shit his pants when his big boss looks up to his eyes.

"I-i'm oh my god i-i'm so sorry Mr Styles, i- umm I didn't mean to b-be so clumsy and crashed y-you sir. P-please forgive me sir!" Niall pleads bowing his head to scared to look into his boss's eyes. He is on the verge of crying right now. He didn't want to lose his job at the resort just because of his clumsy action.

James looks at the boy who just bumped into him. The boy looks so scared. James furrows his eyebrows. Did he know this poor boy?

James pats the boy's shoulder "Hey that's okay kid. I'm not mad and you can look up now. What's your name?"

Niall slowly lifts his head up "i-i'm Niall Horan sir and I work at your resort here as the cleaner" Niall mentally curses himself for being so stupid. Of course Mr. Styles didn't know him.

James raises his eyebrows. Yes he remembered that name. This is his soon to be son in law's best friend. He smiles warmly at the still scared looking boy.

"Oh yes Niall! Next time be careful while walking yeah?" James smiles at the blonde boy.

Niall's eyes widened his big boss said his name like he knows him. "I-i'm sorry b-boss and I will next time" Niall stutters out his words.

James shakes his head chuckling "There's no need for boss Niall! we are in public place" James exclaims and Niall laughs nervously. Suddenly something clicked in Niall. What in the world James Styles doing at his friend's wedding place?

"Umm Mr. Styles?" Niall calls nervously. Should he ask?

James Styles raises his eyebrows at the boy "Yes?"

"Not trying to be rude or anything but what are you doing at my friend's wedding?" Niall asks and James laughs at that. Niall confused. Did he just make a funny joke?

"Oh this is your friend's wedding? I didn't know that and your question will be answered soon and it was nice meeting you Niall. I'm afraid I'll have to go" James avoids the question and excuses himself leaving the confused Niall.

Niall shakes all his assumptions out of  his mind because there's no way all of that true. He shrugged and walks towards his friend's dressing room.

-

A/N: I'm sorry this is short! Wedding day part 2 coming soon! Sorry for any grammatical errors and I'm sorry for not updating soon! I missed you guys so much! You can comment your thoughts on this chapter and maybe vote if you enjoyed it?

Whoever reading this: I love you xx

-a