Thirty-Three.

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner 🙏 I feel soooo bad and I'm so sorry!

This chapter is so short too 😩

Please don't hate me after reading this chapter!

-

Tokyo, September 15

"You're going to regret this tomorrow Louis i-i swear to- oh god fuck! Shit that feels so good" Harry moans breathlessly letting the small boy take control kissing up his neck to his sharp jaw.

Fuck! I'm not going to cheat on my boyfriend!

"Lou....s-stop" Harry finally pushes Louis softly by his shoulder making the boy whines still straddling his husband's thighs.

"You don't want me? Fine!! I'll find another husband to play wiff me and have babies!!" Louis slurs his words and pouts cutely looking down at his husband.

Harry knew Louis is drunk but the thought of him finding another husband makes the strange feeling inside him bubbles up again. He couldn't help but grips Louis' hips with both his massive hands.

"Finding another husband huh?" Harry spits darkly looking up at his husband. Louis being himself couldn't sense the man's wrath, decided to nods his head.

"Yes! Cause you're a meanie don't want to play wiff me! Now get off of me!" Louis struggles on top of Harry wanting to get out and find himself a husband but Harry tightens his grasp on the boy more preventing him from moving away. Harry chuckles shaking his head.

"Let me go!!" Louis screams.

"Stop Louis! Or I'll throw you out of the window" Louis immediately stops struggling after hearing Harry's threatening words. Of course it's a joke..it's not like he's actually going to throw Louis out of the window but the boy is taking it very seriously.

The man sits up and lifts Louis off from on top of him and place the boy on the bed so he can stand up. Louis looks at the man with his tired eyes yet curiously to know what's going to happen next.

Harry get himself out of the bed standing up and adjusting his hard-on a bit and looks down at the boy.

"You stay here and I'm going to get something from the bathroom"

Louis yawns cutely and nods his head afraid the man's going to throw him out of the window if he disobeyed.

Harry trying so hard not to coo at Louis' cute impression when he yawn but he did anyways. He turns around walking towards the bathroom, he takes one of the white hotel towel and running some water on it til it's wet but not too wet. Then he walks back out of the bathroom only to see the small boy already out of the world sleeping peacefully probably too tired.

Harry make his way closer to the small boy and places the towel on the night stand before unbuttons Louis' jeans slowly not to wake him up, after making sure that the boy is completely out of it he carefully pull down the pants then his breath hitched when he was met with a white floral lace panties with a lil baby pink bow on it.

The man trying so hard not to let his growing lust take over him, tearing the panties off and just ravishes the boy in his sleep but no, he's not a rapist. So he continue pulling the jeans down til it completely off of Louis' body. He tosses the jeans away and takes the wet towel then slowly pats it softly all over the boy's face, after that he wipes Louis' bare chest, tummy, thighs and his feet avoiding his eyes from looking at Louis' cute lil panties or he's going to lose it. After done washing his husband up he slips his hand under Louis' knees and another hand under his shoulders lifting the still half naked boy up in bridal style and surprisingly Louis' not even budge in his sleep and it's a good thing.