Forty.

A/N: Did y'all know about the drama going on? About Daisy denying Larry when she was asked by the antis. I'm so fucking sick of this like...she could just ignore the question but she knew pretty damn well she's going to get attention out of answering a controversial question like Larry...and she god damn called the fan PIG...I never like antis duh but calling someone a pig is not okay.

I never told y'all this but I'm not really a fond of the twins...i respect the Tomlinson's/deakins family but I only stan Louis not his family...except Lottie cause she's a babe. That's why you didn't see me involving the twins in any of my stories except Lottie.

In my opinion the twins are just an attention seekers especially Daisy though lol I'm fine with it cause well her brother is Louis Tomlinson duh

And another thing that she answered on her ig story with "Tommy who?" When a fan asked about him. Yes he broke up with Lottie but she was being so immature. Tommy had been there through thick and thin with them. He helped the Tomlinson's family when Jay was in the hospital yet Daisy still being ungrateful about it.

And lastly, Daisy also kinda disrespect Sweet Creature... Lol no one disrespect my national anthem.. I don't care if it's only a cover up but still..

Reminder: A true larrie will not ask the the boys' family about it. It's 2018. We don't need more proofs.

So yeah sorry for the rant... I can't help myself!

Here's the chapter!

-
London, September 19

Knock knock knock

"Come in"

Maria opens the door to his young master's room with a luggage in her hand.

"What do you want Maria?" Harry asks not looking up, his eyes glued on his phone texting his best mate for a meet up. The man just done showering and now he's on his bed with his phone.

"Where do you want me to put your luggage young master?"

Harry glances at the lady and points at the closet. "Just put it there"
Maria nods and make his way to the closet setting down the luggage and looks at the man.

"And your father expecting you in his office now"

With the mentioned of his father Harry immediately put down his phone and face his maid.

"Did he tell you why he wanted me in his office?" Harry asks nervously.

"No sir I'm sorry" the lady shakes her head.

"Fuck! You can get out now" Harry groans while rubbing his palm on his forehead and dismissing the poor lady.

×××

"For the last time, are you sure about this?" James asks the small boy for the hundredth times.

Louis nods confidently, now they're both in the old man's office sitting facing each other with a divorce paper in front of them waiting to be signed.

"You can sign now Louis" James passes the boy his pen. Louis shakily takes the pen and also shakily signs his signature. After dropping the pen on the table, the boy didn't realised that he was holding his breath the whole time.

Wow I did it

"We'll just have to wait for Harry" James says looking at the paper in front of him sadly. Louis notices.