Fifty-Eight.

Doncaster, December 7

"I have to check on something, can you just stay here? Please?"

"I love how you asked me nicely but, nope. This is my resort so I can do whatever the hell I want so now show me to the boss's space please"

Louis rolls eyes, he agreed to let Harry tag along to the resort with him and expected the man to just sit and doing nothing but his thought was wrong.

"Harry... Jace isn't here so I think that's not a good idea" Louis says it nicely.

"I think you forgot that I can easily-"

"Fine! Oh god can you stop threatening people's career?"

"Not my fault that I have that kind of power babe" Harry winks making Louis glares at the cocky man.

"Now show me the way little assistant"

Louis exhales heavily ignoring the name given to him before walking forward leading Harry towards Jace's office.

×××

"Harry... Can you do me a huge favour please? I'm not asking for a lot but it's going to mean a lot to me"

Harry's ears interested in what the little boy's gonna say. He walks towards Jace's spinning chair and sits on it, making himself feel comfortable before looking up to his ex.

"What?"

"Please don't touch anything in here especially all those papers on the table cause they may be important and I don't want to make Jace mad by messing it up"

"I'm not stupid Louis, you can now do your job by making me a cup of coffee with no sugar first" Harry commands.

"But I have other things to do!" Louis crosses his arms.

"Just do it Louis... I'm so thirsty right now" Harry licks his chapped lips.

"Fine! But after that you leave me alone deal?"

Harry smiles smugly. "Deal"

Louis sighs and turn around, walking towards the door but Harry's voice stops him.

"Oh and Louis? Please don't put any salt in my drink like the last time"

Louis couldn't help but smiles a bit at the memory before walking out of the room.

When Louis is about to step inside the pantry his feet immediately stop at the mentioned of his name by someone from inside the pantry. Out of curiosity he decided to continue hearing whatever the person is talking about him.

"It's fucked up that our boss is cheating on his fiance" Someone said, making Louis leans in more.

"What do you mean? Our boss as in Mr Styles? He's here?" another person said.

"Yup, saw him with Louis.. They actually came here together" the first person said again, Louis frowns after hearing that.

"Really? Oh my god! What a scandal!"

"I know right...that boy is such a hoe.. Already noticed it since day one.. He fucking lured Mr Jace into taking him as his assistant...that's so unfair"

"But Louis is Mr Styles' ex husband right?"

"Yeah.. That's more fucked up actually"

Louis brings his palm up covering his mouth. His vision is blurry to the tears pooling in his eyes. He couldn't believe that the other staff is thinking of him that way. He felt so horrible. Is he that bad?