Thirteen.

A/N: Some of y'all didn't like the idea of lilo romance in this story 😂 I'm a sucker for Ziam too but this story is a bit different sorry not sorry :p

Anygayss Enjoy!!

-

*Gonna skips time*

London, September 2

It's been days Louis living in the Styles' mansion. Everything was great in Louis' opinion. He just didn't get to talk a lot with Harry's mum, his mother in law.

Harry treated him like a stranger behind his parents but when they're in front of them Harry is the best actor out there. (A/N: He is a talented actor in real life!)

They sleep on the same bed but with pillows between them. They put a gap and that became a usual thing now. Sleeping together but not together at the same time. Y'all know what I mean.

Today is Louis' first day at the company and to be honest Louis is excited about it since he loves to do any kind of work but he didn't know what to expect about this new job his father in law offered to him. He only hope for the best.

×××

Louis is currently going through his closet. Deciding what to wear on his first day but he didn't have much good feminine clothes. He wanted to look good to give his first great impression at his new work place but unfortunately he only got his jumpers and leggings.

He decided to go with his navy blue knitted jumper pair it with his black legging and his white worn out vans. He really needs to buy new clothes but he have to work first for the money.

After wearing his clothes he walks out from Harry's walk-in closet and saw the bed that minutes ago was occupied now empty and hears the shower running. Harry is in the bathroom. Louis take the opportunity to make the bed while his husband in the bathroom.

Unfortunately while making the massive bed the bathroom door opens. Louis sighs. Not looking at the man at all he continue making the bed. Both of them pretending like one another didn't actually exist. Sad marriage life. I know.

After Louis finished doing one of his "husband" duty he decided to make some breakfast for his husband. Harry is in the closet getting ready.

He walks out of the room and down the stairs straight (no gay😂) to the kitchen. Louis saw the maid already making sandwiches.

"Good morning Maria, can I cook breakfast today?" Louis asks brightly at the 50 years old maid. Louis and Maria are quite close since they always talk whenever Louis feeling alone and bored. Maria actually understood Louis' situation. She always making sure Louis didn't felt left out in the house.

"What food do you want to cook Louis?" Maria asks.

"Ummm how about fried pasta for breakfast? Hope that's not too heavy since I always cook that for my Grandpa" Louis suggests and Maria smiles. (A/N: I love fried pasta so much!)

"Sure you can Louis! You cook while I'm here finishing this" Maria says still preparing the sandwiches. Louis nods.

Louis prepared all the ingredients before cooking his fried pasta.

×××

After Louis finished cooking he helps Maria setting up the table for the family. Louis is feeling happy because this is the first time he cooked for the family. Hope everyone like his pasta.

"Good morning Louis!" James greets the small boy. Louis smiles at his father in law looking very professional in his work suit. James fixes his tie and sat himself on his chair in the middle and the edge of the table.