Fourteen.

A/N: Reminder if you guys read this book from the beginning I mentioned someone named 'Haiden'. Please keep that character in mind. He will be a very important character. Enjoy! 😊

-

London, September 2

"Good morning Liam" Louis greets the driver. Liam smiles at the small boy.

Harry without a single word just walk pass them straight in the car. Louis just stood near the car smiling at Liam.

"Morning Louis" Liam greets the blue eyed boy back. Louis grins and Liam being a weak man just stares at his boss's husband.

A knock from Harry on the car's window woke Liam up from his zoned out. Liam blushes and immediately opens the door for Louis. Louis mumbles a small 'thank you' and slides next to his husband.

Liam get in the driver seat and starts driving.

×××

As soon as they arrive at the Styles' Enterprise building Louis is speechless. The building is massive.

Liam opens the door for the married "couple" and bow down respectful to Harry, his young master.

"Thank you for the ride Liam" Louis says and Liam smiles shaking his head.

"It's my job Louis" Liam chuckles and Harry rolls his eyes. Both of them seems to forget that Harry is still standing there.

"Are you two done?" Harry asks annoyingly. Liam blushes.

"I'm sorry young master. I'll take my leave" Liam bows down again and get in the car. Louis gives his husband a look.

"It's good to be a bit nice to people..you know.." Louis says. Harry raises his eyebrows didn't expect that from his husband.

"Did you just called me rude? That's how I always treat all my workers and you being my husband can't change the way I treated them so mind your own damn business kid" Harry glares at Louis. Louis frowns. His own husband just called him a 'kid'. Is that how Harry sees him? Just some kid who unlucky enough to be his husband?

"That's not what I meant but think what you want" Louis mumbles. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Follow me" Harry demands walking towards the building's entrance. Louis follows his husband.

Louis saw a lot of workers dressed professionally and now he felt like he is underdressed.

Harry presses the lift button and waits, tapping his foot while smiling on his phone. Louis stood there awkwardly.

Ding

The lift door opens. Both of them steps inside. Harry presses his office floor and the door closed.

"Most of the staffs here knew about our marriage but i don't want you to think you are the boss here. Anyone from the outside of the building didn't know so you better keep your mouth shut. Got it?" Harry says demandingly. Louis just keep his mouth shut. He didn't want to start any fight.

When Harry didn't get any response. Harry turns to look at the smaller boy. "I said, got it?" Harry asks harshly.

Louis sighs. "Yes your highness" Louis says sarcastically.

"Stop being a smart ass! I don't like that" Harry growls.

"I don't like you but you didn't see me complaining" Louis state bravely. Harry balled his fist.

"I swear to god Louis. One snarky remark from you again I'll-"

"You gonna hit me?" Louis cuts the man off. Harry's eyes widened at that.