Sixty-Two.

A/N: Can we all just pretend that the wedding day is on 16th December? Lol

Warning ⚠ : Boring long chapter ahead!

-

Doncaster, December 16th

"Do I look handsome?"

"For the fifth time, yes Jace. You look so handsome today"

Jace chuckles, "Thanks babe, you look so pretty in that dress too"

Louis blushes, "Thank you"

"So does James know that I'm going to be your plus one at the wedding?" Louis change the subject cause he's getting all flustered for some reason.

"Nah, I want it to be a surprise cause I'm sure he never thought you would come" Jace tells.

"Alright then, let's get going" Louis nods. Yeah who would have thought that.

"Okay"

Louis and Jace both walks together to Jace's car.

×××

"Lou" Jace calls while driving.

"Yes?"

"Can you umm get something at the back seat?"

Louis looks at Jace confusedly. He turns his head back to look at the seat and sees nothing.

"What do you want me to get?" Louis then asks.

Jace chuckles. "That thing is not actually at the back seat"

"Then?"

"You have to slips your hand inside the pocket at the back of your seat babe, I got you something" Jace says making Louis knits his eyebrows in confusion but says nothing.

Louis turns his body and slips one hand inside the pocket. He wonders his hand around but he seems to not feel anything so he slips his hand out again.

"Did you get it?" Jace asks, eyes still on the road. He swears that he put that thing there.

"No"

Jace frowns. "How about I just get it for you then"

Louis shakes his head, "How about no? Cause you're driving Jace, you can get it later"

"it's okay, I can get it cause I swear that I put that thing in there, so imma make sure it's still there" Jace determine to get that thing no matter what.

"Jace..seriously.. You can check that thing later.. You need to focus on the road. It's fine"

Jace didn't listen to any of those words decided to let go one of his hand from the wheel and slips his hand in.

Louis looks at the man worriedly cause Jace's one hand that is still on the steering looks uncontrollable.

"Jace, I think you should get your hand out right now"

"Wait" Jace turns his head away from the road and Louis immediately focus on the road.

"Jace!"

"Louis it's fi-"

"NO!! THERE'S A-OH LORD" Louis screams so loud.

Jace snaps his head hard and slips his hand out quickly to control the wheel with both hands but it's too late cause before he could stop the car, the truck that just got out from the corner unexpectedly smashes Jace's side making him lost control and the last thing he heard was Louis calling out his name and everything went completely black. (A/N: Don't judge cause I'm bad at writing this kind of scene)