Sixteen.

A/N: Just tell me if my story is a bit hard to understand or doesn't make any sense to you 😂 I'll try to explain it to you.

Still at the workplace but Louis' 2nd day.

-

London, September 3

"I need you to rearrange these documents and memos following by the old dates to latest dates. I need them to be done today or don't you dare go home without finishing them. Am I clear?" Harry demands tossing a massive messy file on Louis' table.

Louis' second day working and this is the fourth file Harry asked him to rearrange today. He's exhausted. It should be the time he go home.

None of them talking about what happened yesterday. The boyfriend thing I meant.

Louis looks through the file. Flicking through the sheets.

"Is this one of your jobs here?" Louis asks curiously still looking through the file.

"Who do you think I am? This is PA's job obviously" Harry says rolling his eyes. Louis looks up at his husband from where he sat on his chair then raises his eyebrows.

"Umm oh? But I'm not your PA? Sara is your personal assistant right? Why didn't you just give this to her?" Louis says. Why did Harry asked him to do his PA's job? He should be learning about what Harry do in the company not his PA's.

"Stop being a lazy arse. Just do as I said. I'm your boss. Got it?" Harry state. Louis sighs.

"Fine" Louis mumbles didn't want to fight.

"Sorry can't hear you" Harry sings the words.

"I'll do it....boss" Louis says. Harry nods and smiles satisfies with the answer.

"Good" Harry turns around to leave the room but stop midway.

"Oh and Louis I'm going out if dad ask where am I just say I'm with clients" Harry tells then walking out. Shutting the door loudly.

Louis breath in then breath out to calm himself. He ditched his lunch because of the files Harry told him to do today and now his stomach grumbles asking for food. He ignores his crying stomach and continue doing his work.

Just one file left and you can go home, don't worry. Louis told himself.

×××

"Dude! What the fuck?! You're late!" Harry exclaims at his friend who just arrived at the bar.

"Well I'm sorry boss unlike you I got jobs to do" Zayn says rolling his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm here to have fun not hearing you lecturing me about work" Harry says then chug down his third shot.

"Fine but wanna ask you something. yesterday I saw Lucas walking out from the building? What happened? Did Louis know about you guys? Dude! You're fucked! What if he told your dad?" Zayn says and Harry chuckles.

"Oh yeah about that. Surprisingly Louis is keeping his mouth shut about us. He even introduced himself as my PA and Lucas seems to like Louis so yeah I'm good so far" Harry says feeling a bit tipsy from the alcohol.

Zayn shakes his head. His best friend is a one crazy guy. He felt sorry for the small boy.

"Whatever you say boss and just let me tell you, don't hurt Louis' feeling too bad yeah? He's a nice guy and ummm pretty too" Zayn tries giving his tipsy friend an advice. Harry laughs humorlessly. (A/N: No Zouis romance don't worry)