Fifteen.

A/N: I missed y'all so damn much!

Enjoy!

-

London, September 2

"Fucking happy now huh?" Harry asks, voice scarily calm and Louis is about to run for his life.

"Hmm?" Louis hums looking at his husband in the eyes feeling smaller under his hard gaze.

"Happy that you're now one of dad's right hand people in the company?"

"I didn't ask for-"

"THAT'S FUCKING WHY YOU SHOULD'VE DECLINED DAD'S OFFER YOU DUMBASS! JUST ADMIT THAT YOU WANT OUR MONEY!! I FUCKING KNEW THAT YOU'RE JUST A CHEAP GUY WHO ALWAYS AFTER RICH GUY'S MONEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST MARRY MY DAD SINCE HE LIKES YOU SO MUCH!" Harry harshly yells making Louis' heart beat fast. Louis can feel his eyes watering and he didn't want to look broken in front of the man so he did one thing.

He runs. Running out from the office gaining some eyes from the staffs. He's not a coward. He just need some alone time.

He presses the lift button waiting for the door to open. He wipes his watering eyes using his jumper sleeve.

He's sure didn't expect his husband to chase him like how sometimes couple always did in the moment.

×××

Louis walks out from the lift on the ground floor. He didn't know where to go so he just blindly walking.

"Ouch!"

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry!" Louis says looking at the feminine boy who is now rubbing his shoulder.

The unknown boy averts his eyes to the person he bumped into and smiles. "It's fine. Nothing major that I couldn't handle" the boy says. Louis sighs in relief.

"I'm really sorry" Louis apologise again. The boy chuckles.

"Told you it's fine!" the boy exclaims and extending his hand for Louis to shake. "I'm Lucas by the way" the boy now introduces himself. Louis' face shines bright and accepts the hand.

"I'm Louis St- umm Louis Tomlinson" Louis introduces himself next. Lucas nods and smiles.

"You're really pretty Louis" Louis blushes at that. A beautiful boy just called him pretty. That's rare. He's just being nice.

"Thank you but you're more beautiful and I like your jacket" Louis says shyly looking at Lucas's crop denim jacket. Lucas giggles.

"Thank you Louis! How about we get something to drink? Well if you're free" Lucas says and Louis nods because he needs some distraction and Lucas is so nice. 

"Let's find a cafe in this building I'm sure there is one somewhere" Lucas grabs Louis' hand.

×××

"So you're here looking for your boyfriend?" Louis says and Lucas nods.

They both are now sitting together at the cafe inside the building. Drinking lemonade.

"So Louis you said you work here as what?" Lucas asks and sipping his lemonade after. Louis didn't want to say he is James Styles' son in law.

"I'm new and work as the assistant" Louis lies.

"You're so lucky to work in such a successful company Louis I'm happy for you" Lucas says sincerely. Louis smiles.

"Thank you Lucas you're so nice. Now tell me about your boyfriend" Louis says and Lucas's eyes turn in full of fondness, Lucas loves his boyfriend so much. He wish he have that kind of relationship.