Twenty-Nine.

Tokyo, September 15

"Grandpa! I missed you so much!! How are you?" Louis beams excitedly on the phone because it's been so long since he talked to his beloved Grandpa.

"I've been good love and I missed you too Louis! Tina is taking a good care of me don't worry I never once skipped my medicine" Grandpa tells proudly on the phone making Louis giggles.

"Well I'm glad you didn't! I can't wait to be back there so I can take care of my Grandpa myself" Louis says sadly. He really missed his Grandpa

"Don't be like that Lou...you have a husband there and I'm just fine right here with Tina and I heard from Niall you guys are all having fun in Japan?"

Louis sighs at the mention of his husband.

"Well yeah we just arrived last night and now we are all still resting from the massive jet lag"

"So I'm sure Harry is there in the room with you right? Can I talk to my grandson in law?" Grandpa asks making Louis panic cause he shares the room with Niall who is still snoring his heart out next to him. Yes they slept in one bed.

Harry and his boyfriend's room is just right opposite from them.

"Well umm but he's still sleeping Grandpa and I don't really wanna wake him up" Louis lies and felt bad right away.

"Hmm okay I just wanted to make sure he takes care of you properly so I don't have to worry my heart out" Louis smiles.

"Don't worry Grandpa he did a really good job on taking care of your grandson. Trust me. Please don't worry too much it's bad for your health" Louis says worriedly.

"That's good. I'm so happy that I chose the right man for you"

Louis grimaces at that.

"Yeah...umm so grandpa I know the timezone here is crazy and it's night in England so please get some rest..pass the phone back to Tina please" Louis tells.

"Okay Lou"

"And please take care of yourself Grandpa I love you lots!"

"Love you too son...okay I'll give the phone back to Tina"

Louis waits til Tina's voice came on the phone.

"So Louis any interesting story to share?" Louis rolls his eyes.

"Not really...by the way thank you Tina for taking a good care of him. You're truly a life saver" Louis says genuine.

"Nah it's fine Lou...so I have to go tuck in grandpa. Hope you're enjoying your time there and please send some kisses to Niall for me and maybe umm your husband too" Tina says playfully making Louis giggles lightly. Ugh Tina and her crush on Harry.

"I will Tina..everything for you" Louis says dramatically, he can actually imagine Tina rolling her eyes right now.

"Alright babe! Gotta go I love you!"

"Love you too Tin!"

Then the line goes dead. Louis grins happily. He's happy that he talked to his Grandpa after awhile. He misses the old man too much!

He looks at the time and sighs. It's already 12 o'clock in the noon. They skipped breakfast. He better wake Niall up.

"Ni...c'mon wake up" Louis shakes Niall's body.

"Nguhh" Niall groans.

"Fine! I'm going to knock on Harry's door first, after that you have to wake up yeah?" Louis tells making Niall instantly jolts up startled the smaller boy to death.