Fifty-Nine.

(Read the author note at the end cause it's important!!)

-

Doncaster, December 7

Louis' brain is about burst. It's a tiring day at the resort handling all the letters from other companies that wants to collaborating with The Styles and not just that, Harry Styles also couldn't stop bothering the boy. That's why they're arguing over every little things like right now.

"For the millionth time stop doing that! You're in my car remember" Louis says, annoyed that the man couldn't stop tapping his fingers on the window while driving. This is why he didn't want to let the man drive in the first place.

"Jeez, calm down.. You sound like a pregnant woman Louis"

"if you don't want me to sound like a pregnant woman then stop doing that" Louis rolls his eyes.

"Then talk to me...im bored" Harry says, eyes on the road.

"You're driving Harry.. You aren't suppose to talk or else you're going to lose your focus on the road. I don't wanna die this early at least let me reach twenty first" Louis says, the boy didn't even know why he said that.

Harry frowns, "Don't say that... I'm not going to get us killed"

Louis sighs, Harry sounded so sad. "Just don't talk to me... I'm so tired and couldn't think properly"

"I'm sorry Lou"

"Don't be, cause we both know that you're not sorry for being so annoying today at the resort" Louis says kinda in a playfully tone making Harry chuckles.

"Well annoyed Louis is cute though.. I couldn't help myself" Harry says making the boy blushes hard.

"You know what...i almost forgot that you're getting married soon"

"Yeah me too"

Louis' head snaps towards the man. "Please don't say that you forgot that you have a fiance?" Louis asks in disbelief.

Harry just shrugs.

"Harry!!!!" Louis yells.

"What? Are you okay?!" Harry tries to look at the boy while driving thinking that something happened to the boy.

"You're engaged!!!" Louis screams.

"Shit! Stop screaming like that Louis! I thought something is happening to you! You worried me" Harry sighs in relief.

Louis shakes his head. This is wrong.

"you're engaged!" Louis repeats calmly but more to himself.

"Yes I am.. Stop reminding me. I know I'm engaged Louis" Harry rolls his eyes but not because of Louis, it's cause the mentioned of his fiance.

There's silence.. Then suddenly Harry hear a sob coming from next to him. He immediately pull over and stops the car. Then turns his whole body towards the sobbing boy.

"Hey.. Hey.. Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" Harry gently rubs the boy's shoulder. Wanting to know the reason why Louis' crying.

"W-why are y-you stopping? I'm fine" Louis wipes his tears.
"You still want to lie... It's clearly shows that you're crying... Just tell me why Lou?"

"Nothing Harry.. I was just being a baby...just keep driving please" Louis tries again, dried tears staining his cheeks.

Harry shakes his head. "Damn it Louis.. Just tell me or else we'll just have to stay here til you tell me the truth" Harry determined to know what caused the boy to cry.