Nine.

A/N: Wedding day part 2!

I'm sorry if the wedding process is incorrect. I'm dumb asf

Enjoy!

-

"Sorry Lou! I'm late!" Niall bursts through the door in Louis' current dressing room. Startled both Louis and Tina.

"Jeez! Niall!" Tina scolds clutching her heart glaring at the blonde boy. Niall sticks his tongue out at the also blonde girl. Louis shakes his head fondly looking at the two.

"No Nialler you're not late you're just not in time" Louis sasses and Tina chuckles.

"I know right! I'm not late thank you so much lou- wait! Not in time? That's the same thing as late right?" Niall furrows his eyebrows at his friends. Tina bursts into laughter and Louis shakes his head.

"Unfortunately yes" Louis giggles and Niall pouts. His feelings had been played by the blue eyed boy.

"You're meanie Louis!" Niall playfully mimics a baby's cry. Tina rolls her eyes.

"Shut up Niel! Today is Louis' big day and he didn't have time for your childish tantrum" Tina scolds and Louis gives her a warning kind of look.

"Hey Tina. Stop being mean to him" Louis says softly and Tina sighs.

"I'm sorry Louis I was just playing with him" Tina tells didn't want to upset the boy and looks at the now smiling blonde boy.

"Whipped" Niall murmurs in between his fake cough and earns a glare from Tina again.

"Guys stop giving each other death glares. I'm nervous" Louis says pouting. Niall and Tina's face softens at Louis' words.

"I'm sorry Lou and please don't be nervous. You will do just fine babe trust me" Niall put his arm at the back of Louis' shoulders for a nice comfort from a friend.

"Niall's right" Tina says and smiles at Louis.

"Of course I trusted you guys its just I'm afraid I'll be a bad husband" Louis mumbles insecurely and Niall shakes his head.

"No Louis. Don't say that. You're such a precious human being and Harry is so lucky to have you as a husband" Niall tells and Tina nods her head agreeing with the blonde boy.

Louis looks at both his friends and pull both of them into a tight friendly group hug. They hugged in the middle of the dressing room having their special moment.

"Thank you so much guys for everything" Louis mumbles and tightened his arms around his friends.

"Everything for you" Niall and Tina says in unison against Louis' neck. Both heads in each side of Louis' neck from where it placed from their group hug. After a good 5 minutes just hugging they finally pulled away.

Niall finally get a good look at his friend's wedding outfit. "Wow Louis you look dashing and stunning!" Niall exclaims eyeing the boy up and down not in a creepy way. Louis blushes and giggles.

"Thankie Niall!" Louis says through his giggles. Tina looks at his small friend fondly and pinches his cheek again.

"Stop doing that Tin!" Louis exclaims rubbing his pink cheek. Tina chuckles.

"I'm sorry love you're just so cute I couldn't resist to pinch your cute little cheeks!" Tina exclaims and Louis pouts.

"My cheeks not little!" Louis says cutely and Tina laughs.

"Louis?" Suddenly Grandpa's voice calls through the door and a soft knock soon heard.

"Yes Grandpa" Louis responds.