Six.

Doncaster, August 24

Louis is standing in front his full body mirror in a red dress his Grandpa gifted to him and his worn out vans. He feel like crying right now cause this is the first time he actually wear a dress. The dress fitted perfectly on his body and it didn't look awkward with the lack of boobs on his chest.

Louis let his feathery pixie cut hair fall on his forehead and apply some cherry lip gloss Tina gave him

Louis let his feathery pixie cut hair fall on his forehead and apply some cherry lip gloss Tina gave him. Louis loves to wear make up but he couldn't afford any of it. Last touch up for his look is his mother's silver necklaces that has a little heart on it. His Grandpa gave him it when he was 16 years old. It's the only thing that reminded him of his parents and he would literally die if he lost it.

 It's the only thing that reminded him of his parents and he would literally die if he lost it

"Louis?" His Grandpa calls from outside his room.

"Yes Grandpa?" Louis responds as he flicks a strand of hair in place.

"Are you ready? The guests are here" Grandpa says and Louis' heart beating fast. Am I ready? Louis asks himself looking in the mirror.

"Give me a minute Grandpa" Louis mumbles and Louis can hear his Grandpa sigh.

"Can I come in?" Grandpa asks respecting the boy's privacy.

"Yes sure"

Grandpa open the door and see his beautiful grandson sitting on the bed fiddling with his fingers nervously. Grandpa walks and sat next to Louis.

"You look beautiful my child, just like your mother, if she's here I'm sure she will be the proudest mother on earth" Grandpa says smiling sadly looking at his grandson.

Louis looks up at his Grandpa and hugs the old man tight. "Thank you Grandpa" Louis mumbles.

"Do you want to know something?" Grandpa says pulling away from the hug.

Louis nods his head eyes on his Grandpa.

"You really reminds me of your mother Louis, you look exactly like her and the thing that I love most about you both is you guys always think about others before yourself. I feel like I made the wrong choice" Grandpa says and Louis' eyes watering thinking about his mother.