Thirty-Two.

A/N: I'm dedicating this chapter to BloodyDuchess 😘 thanks for choosing to read this story and also thanks for commenting on this story in almost every chapter even though you're a new reader! Thank you! Love ya!

-

Tokyo, September 15

"Okay babe...don't miss me too much yeah and please don't have so much fun without me" Lucas says giving his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips. Harry pouts.

"You sure you didn't want me to wait here while you're on the treatment?" Harry asks again for the many times that night. Lucas giggles.

"I'm not gonna make you wait for hours babe! Just go somewhere fun and I'll be fine here by myself" Lucas tells stroking Harry's cheek before giving it a soft pinch making Harry popping his famous deep dimples.

"Alright then and I'm kinda tired so imma go straight to the hotel. Call me if you're almost done and I'll be here right away" Harry says and Lucas nods grinning wide. Harry is so damn caring and good to him! He didn't deserve Harry Styles.

"I will babe and have a nice rest! Gotta go babe!" Lucas says kissing Harry's cheek before going in the spa meeting the lady who's  going to bring him inside.

"I love you..." Harry says quietly under his breath. Wasn't meant for Lucas to hear it cause he knew the boy isn't feeling the same way.

Soon...I'll have his heart

×××

"Hey, can you give me another spare key for my room? My partner kinda have them right now and he's on a treatment" Harry asks the lady in the front table. He forgot to get the key from Lucas now he didn't know how to get inside so he asked for the spare key.

The Asian lady looks at Harry in confusion because a moment ago his husband came in with a guy who she believed helping the drunk looking boy.

"I'm sorry Mr.Styles but our hotel policy won't allowed us to give another spare room key to the customer I'm really sorry" The lady gives Harry an apologetic smile. Harry rolls his eyes.
(A/N: if you're wondering she's very good in English that's why she's in the front desk..duh)

"Don't give me that bullshit! I have my own business similar to this and I know all your policies shits just give me another spare room key! Do you want me to call out for the manager?!" Harry's angry because he's so damn tired and he just needs to sleep. Hell no he's going to wait til Lucas done.

The lady's eyes widened because she did not expected this.

"I-i'm so sorry Sir....b-but your partner is already in the r-room he came in moment ago w-with a g-guy and I gave them the spare key I'm so sorry Sir" The poor lady stutters out bowing her head down really asking for the man's forgiveness.

"What do you mean my partner? I just told you that-" Harry stops mid sentence cause now he remember that he assigned the room under his and Louis' name. So she just told him that Louis came in with a guy? What the fuck? And why the hell did he asked for his room key when he has his own fucking room? Harry's wrath is building up at this point.

"Whatever" Harry scoffs and turns around walking towards the elevator leaving a still scared, confused lady and she's still bowing her head repeatedly til Harry is out of her sight.

×××

Once Harry arrived in front of his room door, he starts knocking like a mad man. He's not going to stop til the door open.