Sixty-Seven.

(Say hi to my favourite beautiful doctor on top! 😂👆)

A/N: Hey are you guys still here? Lol it's been toooooooo long since I updated and I truly missed writing. I actually decided to abandoned this story but my heart can't :(

No one cares but I just wanna say that I'm happy now. I feel good about everything and all of that thanks to bts.

I'll try my best to continue this larry story for y'all.

If you forgot what happened on the last chap pls re-read it cause this is a continuation(next day) so you don't feel confused on wth is happening! :)

-

London, December 21st

Louis still keeping an eye on doctor Kim cause he still didn't fully trust the man as Jace's personal doctor. He's not going to forgive himself if anything bad ever happened to Jace.

"So how's Jace? Is he going to be okay?" Louis asks doctor Kim right after the man done his daily checkup.

They're talking outside of the room cause Jace is sleeping so they didn't want to wake him.

"You don't have to worry Louis, Mr Maxwell is healing pretty fast than normal patient would. His wound is getting better and I can guarantee that he'll be out very soon" Dr Kim informs with a smile on his face. Happy that his patient is getting a lot better.

Louis smiles so wide after hearing the good news. Jace will be home soon and he's never been this happy before.

"Thank you so much doc. I'm so happy to hear that!"

"It's the least I can do so no problem Louis. You're a good friend to Mr Jace. He's lucky to have you in his life"

Louis couldn't hide the blush creeping on his cheeks. The doctor notices the blush and didn't want this situation to be more awkward he decided to talk.

"Alright Louis, I'll get going now and please do call me if you and Mr Jace need anything" Kim excuses himself.

Louis nods, "Okay and thanks again"

"Sure" with that, the doctor walks away.

Once Louis's alone, he decided not to bother Jace's nap time and walks towards the hospital cafeteria to buy himself something to eat and maybe grab some for Jace too.

Walking step by step without looking to his left or right a person from his left side then bumps hard on Louis making the boy's petite body jerks.

"Ouch!" Louis hisses because of the hard impact. He rubs his shoulder.

"Oh shit I'm sorry! Are you okay? I wasn't looking and was in a hurry I'm so sorry!" the one who caused it continue apologising while his eyes focusing on the damaged shoulder not on Louis' face.

"It's okay, I'm okay" Louis' soft voice speaks before he looks up at the person he bumped into.

"Harry?" Louis raises his eyebrows, didn't expect that he bumped into his ex in the hospital.

Harry's heart beats faster after his eyes landed on the other male he once called a husband. He misses the younger boy so much but why is Louis acts so normal even after knowing Harry's sick plan? Did he not know? That's impossible.

"Harry? Are you there?"

Louis' voice gets him out of his deep thoughts.

"A-Are you okay? Does it need to see the doctor?" Harry asks worriedly referring to Louis' shoulder.