Fifty-Three.

A/N: Guys...just wanted to tell you that I have a new Larry story called 'Our World' and it would mean a lot to me if you guys give it a read just to see weather you like the idea of the book or not!!

Thank you ♥

This chapter is dedicated to Nela1329 ! Thank you for being so supportive! Love you xx

Warning: There will be many grammatical mistakes in this cause I'm too lazy to check! I'm sorry!
-

Doncaster, December 6

"Lou..."

"Hm?" the tiny boy responds but eyes focusing on preparing the food for lunch.

"Are you okay? You don't look happy"

"I'm absolutely fine Jace! I'm so happy that you guys are all here with James as well" Louis says cheerfully, trying to masked his sadness but Jace aren't buying it.

The older male walks closer and bring the boy's chin up to face him by his finger.

"That's a lie...you don't look happy cause your ex and his boyfriend is here right? You can't fool me boy" Jace says, staring into Louis' beautiful eyes.

"Fiancé, Jace..they're getting married soon" Louis' voice cracks.

"Oh my baby, come here" Jace pulls the boy in his arms and kisses his head.

"It's time for you to move on love...you were just fine all those months without him, why suddenly change?" Jace says, rubbing Louis' back soothingly.

"I don't know...seeing his face again really brought all the memories back" Louis says, against Jace's chest.

"Don't worry Lou..I'll be here all day to keep your mind off him yeah? He's here only for today right?" Jace asks, pushing Louis' body back a bit to look at his face.

"Yeah..I guess" Louis mumbles.

"Good then! you don't have to worry your pretty little head out yeah? You man Jace is here to save the day" Jace exclaims playfully.

"You're a dork" Louis says through his giggles.

"Yeah but I'm your dork" Jace bops Louis' nose with his finger making the boy blushes like there's no tomorrow.

"Awee..you're blushing! As much as I love to chat with you more, we really need to finish preparing the food first"

"Yeah you're right"

With that the two continue preparing the food and setting the table for the guests.

×××

Meanwhile in the living room.

"Babe..what was your real intention on bringing me here without telling me shit first huh? You made me apologized to him! even you know damn well that he's the one who should fucking apologize to me!" Lucas crosses his arms angrily, slumping his body back against the couch harshly just to show off how angry he is.

"Fine! I'm sorry babe..I'm really sorry but don't you think that we are the one who should apologize to him? We did too much fucked shits to him remember? The necklace?" Harry says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Well he's not wrong.

"No Harry! You're the one who did fucked shits to him! Not me! You cheated! You fucked up his necklace and you lied! It was all you remember?? So don't fucking bring me into your shits just so that I can cover your ass up from the embarrassment!" Lucas is losing his shit.