Twenty-Six.

A/N: Okay i didn't expect y'all to read this but I've been dying to tell this story to y'all cause it's fucking hilarious! It's nothing important just what happened in my class yesterday! So we were asked to make a presentation in front of the whole class. Each pair got one topic and our Lect gave us 10 mins to prepare so yeah. The last pair were guys and while they walking in front, the one guy snatched my file from my table. I looked at him confusedly but he just gave me a smile. They both stood in front ready to talk then the guy who took my file accidentally dropped the file and BOOM!! there it is! A fucking boner! So the real reason for the file was to covered his fucking boner! He blushed so hard and what made us surprised was the other guy his partner fucking covered the other guy's boner with his own fucking hands cupping it! I felt like I was watching a porno! Omg 😂! Then the lect ordered the boner guy to the toilet to sort it out and his partner actually followed him! I ship them both so hard 😂 !!

Okay done with my story I just wanted to share! Now back to the chapter!

Btw Starter for this chapter sucks like always. Sorry.

-

London, September 11

"UNCLE LOUIS! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!"

"Babyyy...i'm up i'm up love!" Louis sits up blinking a bit to clear his vision and looks at the smiling Angel on his lap. He pinches the little girl's cheek making her giggles cutely.

He turns to look at his husband who are still covered in blanket. Angel follows Louis' gaze and smiles evilly..well not really evil because she's an Angel duh

"No baby don't.." Louis says warningly. Angel ignores her uncle.

Without a second thought the little girl jumps on top of the curly headed man.

"Ouff!"

"UNCLE HARRY! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! THE SUN IS RISING!! WAKEY WAKEY UNCLE CURLY!!" Angel shouts repeatedly making Louis flinches.

This is not good.

"Ugh! Louis can you get her off of me? I'm trying to sleep here!" Harry groans covering his head with the blanket blocking the sunlight that shines through the curtain.

"Baby let your Uncle sleep a bit longer yeah? Let's go make breakfast okay?" Louis says softly trying to scoops the small girl back in his arms. Angel pouts.

"Uncle Harry always angry and no no playing with me! Only uncle Lou good! Uncle Harry is not good!" Angel says almost angrily crossing her little arms. Letting Louis scoops her little body from on top of Harry back in his arms.

"Angel! That's not nice little monkey! Apologise now baby" Louis scolds softly. Angel shakes her lil head stubbornly.

"We will talk about this later young girl, now let me freshen myself a bit before preparing breakfast. Can you be a good girl and wait for me?" Louis says raising his eyebrows at the still pouting girl.

"Can you do that baby?" Louis asks again and this time Angel nods her head softly.

"Awe baby! That's my good girl!" Louis kisses Angel's head and stands up heading towards the bathroom.

After brushing his teeth and all he wipes his face with the flannel and opens the door. He smiles seeing Angel still sitting on the bed like how he left her before.

"Aren't you my good little girl?" Angel nods proudly and giggles.

"Come here baby" Louis offers his hand out to the girl who runs towards him and gladly intertwines their fingers.