Twenty-Two.

A/N: Lmao I don't know why but seeing people commenting on my chapter making me excited to update quicker lol even though I have to study for a big quiz tomorrow! I'm such an attention seeker 😂❤

Anygayss enjoy my babies! 😘

-

London, September 8

The blue eyed boy is currently walking around the Styles' massive garden at the back of the mansion. He didn't really get to spend much time there since he moved in. It's Sunday so he thought it's a great time to admiring the beauty of all greeny and colorful garden.

While sniffing one of the red roses he felt a small tug on his creamy jumper. He looks down and saw the most adorable sight. Angel is standing there looking very cute with her pink kitten stuffed animal stay tightly wrapped around her little arm. Louis coos at the small child.

"Yes Angel?" Louis asks squatting down to Angel's height looking at her blue crystal eyes. Her eyes reminds him of Niall's. They're so similar and shiny.

"Wanna play wiff uncle Lou" Angel murmurs shyly. Louis couldn't handle the cuteness anymore so he softly pinches Angel's chubby cheek.

"Awe Angel! You're too cute baby! Of course you can play with me but what about your friend?" Louis grins looking at the kitten in Angel's arm.

Angel tilts her head not understanding what uncle Lou meant by her friend.

Louis chuckles at the little girl's confusion.

"I meant your kitten friend Angel! What's her name?" Louis asks assuming the kitten's gender as female cause it's pink. Lol

" Uncle Lou! Kitten is not a she! His name is blue! Say sowwy or he will be so sad" Angel pouts cutely. Louis giggles softly.

"Awe I'm sorry blue for assuming your gender just now. Please forgive me!" Louis says playfully. Angel giggles.

"You're forgiven" Angel says through her giggles.

"But why blue?" Louis asks curiously because the kitten is actually pink in color not blue.

Angel grins happily already expecting the question soon.

"First, daddee named him Pink but I like blue color like your eyes so I changed it!" Angel says proudly hugging the kitten tightly. Louis smiles fondly.

"Thank you Angel but your eyes are blue and beautiful too!" Louis kisses Angel's cheek making the small girl laughs.

"Thank you uncle Lou! Now let's play with blue!" Angel exclaims excitedly and starts dragging Louis into the mansion. Louis follows willingly totally forgot about the don't get to attached with Haiden and Angel.

×××

"Do want snack baby? Like cookies?" Louis asks after hour of playing with Angel. They played Tea with Angel, Louis and Blue what Angel like to called it. Angel as the host and Louis and Blue were the guests. They laugh a lot and had a great time. Louis loves playing with the little girl.

"Yes pwease! I'm hungwy!" Angel says rubbing her eyes. Louis smiles cause this time should be Angel's nap time.

"Alright Angel and after that nap time okay?" Louis says wrapping his hands around Angel and lifts the small girl up on his hip.

"Okay" Angel mumbles and hides her face in the crook of Louis' neck.

Louis walks out heading towards the kitchen downstairs with Angel in his arms.