Fifty-Four.

A/N: Sorry for the lack of update!

-

Doncaster, December 6

"Louis Tomlinson, stop being a little boy...it's just a movie" Louis tells himself, looking at the mirror in his bathroom.

Louis washes his hands then walks out of the bathroom. Suddenly

"Hey"

"Oh my god please don't hurt me! I'm still a boy!!!" Louis whimpers, eyes shut tightly.

"Hey..hey it's me....it's me..Harry"

There's a hand touching Louis' shoulder making the boy slowly opens his eyes after hearing the deep voice that belongs to his ex.

"That's so rude! I thought you were a ghost! Nearly gave me a heart attack!" Louis breath heavily, giving the man a hard stare.

"I'm sorry Louis...but I can't believe you actually thought I'm a ghost just because we were watching a horror movie" Harry chuckles lightly, remembering Louis' reaction just now.

Louis blushes in embarrassment at the comment, "Well I'm sorry for reacting that way...you probably think I'm a freak now...what are you even doing here Harry?!" Louis shakes his head, walking towards the bed and sits on it.

"Of course I don't think you're a freak Louis.. That's normal.. And umm cute too"

Louis rolls his eyes but in the inside he's exploding. His heart is about to burst because of how fast it beating right now.

"What are you doing here?? You should be with Lucas and the others" Louis asks again, mentioning Lucas's name purposely.

"I'm here to check on you....you seemed not too well and pale back there..Are you okay?" Harry asks, there's a hint of concern in his voice.

Louis looks at the man in shocked. This man has no right.

"Harry...you do realised that we're nothing to each other anymore right? You have no right to even come in this room" Louis says, looking up at Harry.

"I'm trying to be nice you know.." Harry mumbles lowly.

"Be nice?? Oh my god Harry! Why?!" Louis giggles, covering his mouth with his tiny hand, like seriously he thought Harry was joking.

Harry smiles hearing Louis' cute little giggles even though this isn't the right time to think that.

"I'm serious Louis... I told you I want to change for the better" Harry says, walking closer to the giggly boy and sits next to him.

"Stop Harry...this isn't right...you shouldn't even be here right now" Louis says after realising that the man is being serious.

"Why are trying so hard to push me away?" Harry asks, Louis looks at him in disbelief.

"I'm done here Harry...I guess you never realised.. Jace must be wondering about me.. I'm going out" Louis says, standing up from the bed but only to get pinned back down harshly with Harry on top. The man's eyes turns darker and Louis is scared for his life.

"What are you doing!! Get off" Louis glares hardly, wiggling his body but the man only leans in down closer. Their faces is now only inches away.

"Harry..I swear to god if you don't get off I'll-"

"You'll what huh? I'm trying so hard Louis..so hard to get you to like me back..to forgive me at least.. but only to have you pushing me away and..I don't appreciate that and you know it" Harry whispers darkly.