Fifty-One.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait!!!

-

London, December 6

"Baaabe! Where are we heading to?" The boy whines resting his head on top of his fiancé's shoulder.

"We are going to see my boo!!" Angel answers the question instead and Harry actually sighs in relief that the girl didn't blurt out Louis' name specifically.

Harry didn't tell where they're heading right now to his boyfriend because he knew that the boy will refused to go with him and he doesn't want that or else his father might think that he has any other evil plans to hurt the blue eyed boy.

Meanwhile, Haiden who are driving the car is too annoyed by his brother's boyfriend. The bitch is too clingy for his liking.

In case you're confused, they're all sitting in the same car with Haiden driving and James sitting in front with Angel on his lap while Harry and Lucas both at the backseat.

It's because Harry refused to drive another car that's why Lucas couldn't stop whining like a little brat.

"Oh really..who's your boo Angel?" Lucas asks nicely raising his eyebrows at the little girl.

"You donno my boo? My boo is-"

"I think it's great if you don't know just yet! Okay babe? It's a surprise!" Harry cuts the girl off. Lucas frown yet nods his head.

Angel pouts turning her body back in front and crosses her arms looking at the window in front of her. She didn't like how Harry cut her off before she get to tell Lucas about her favorite boo.

James senses his granddaughter's sadness and leans in to give the girl a kiss on her head.

"It's okay Angel"

James whispers softly before pulling away. Angel smiles at the sweet gesture from her granddaddee and snuggles closer to the old man, just waiting patiently til they arrived at the destination.

Doncaster, December 6

"Grandpa.. Haiden texted me that he's on his way here with James!" Louis tells excitedly.

"Oh really? But we don't have anything ready yet to eat once they're here"

"Don't worry Grandpa.. I just called Jace and asked him to pick something up from the restaurant" Louis says while looking out of the window that facing the garden at the back of the new house.

"Thank god! and how about the other guys? Are they coming too?" Grandpa asks.

"Yes they're coming too..Niall have been dying to meet James Styles for awhile" Louis chuckles lightly and walks to the front door with red furry coat in his arm.

(Louis' red furry coat)