Thirty-Six.

A/N: The comments on my last chapter are all so great and I love y'all for commenting and here I am spoiling you with more update! But this is short though!

Oh and I just published the INTRO for my newest book 'Beauty Guru' ! You can check it out and give some support if you want! It would literally mean so much to me xx

-

London, September 18

"Thank you so much Liam for helping us til we get back here safely" Louis says hugging the man tight.

Louis and Niall just got out of the plane thanks to Liam who helped all the booking and now picking them up from the airport at midnight. Liam is truly a hero.

"Anything for you guys! I thought something bad happened cause Louis sounded like he just cried for hours when we talked on the phone so I panicked!" Liam rubs Louis' back soothingly and mentally pout when Louis' warm body left his. He needs more. He missed the boy so much even though it's been only days. That's why he was so happy when Louis asked him to book them a tickets ride home.

"Thanks mate" Niall pats Liam's shoulder and the man nods at the boy.

"Now let's get you both home yeah?" Liam says and went to carry up Louis' bag and Niall carries his own.

"Umm liam? Can I maybe stay at your house for the night? I just wasn't ready to face my dad, I promise I'll meet him in the morning" Liam grins widely.

"Of course you're welcome to stay at mine! Now let's go babes" Liam exclaims and leads the two boys towards his car.

Date: Unknown

"Boss, the beauty and his blonde friend are now at the airport. I followed them. Looks like they're waiting for their plane back to London" The guy informs on the phone.

"Fuck! Really? This is good! I need you to pack all up and fly back here and I'll handle the rest! Don't worry I'll bank in your money" The man says excitedly.

"Shit! Okay boss! So my job is done here?" The guy asks.

"Yes"

The man hung up the phone and chuckles.

Oh man the show is on baby!

Tokyo, September 18

The next morning for Harry is shit. There's something bothering him and for some reason he knew that it's something about Louis so he decided to check on the boy out of curious of course nothing more.

He gets out of the bed and takes some tee to covers his body.

"Baby? Where are you going?" Lucas's voice stops him. He turns to look at his boyfriend and smiles sweetly.

"Just wanting to give the boy his broken necklace back, how about you go back to sleep yeah?" Lucas rolls his eyes lazily and plops his head back down on the bed.

Harry sighs in relief. He's so glad that Lucas didn't questioned him more. He walks out of the room towards the opposite room. He takes a deep breath before.

Knock knock knock knock

No answer...

Knock knock knock knock knock

Harry knocks aggressively and still no ones opening the door. His heart beats quickens and he didn't like this.

"Louis!! Louis!! Open this god damn door! Niall!!" Harry shouts still knocking the door harshly and still no sign of someones gonna open the door.

Fuck! Where are they?!

Harry shakes his head and runs towards the elevator punching the lobby button. Once the door opens at the ground floor Harry practically runs towards the front desk.

"I need you to fucking check a room under Niall Horan asap!" Harry demands the receptionist making the lady nods and quickly checks the record.

"Niall Horan just checked out his room yesterd-"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!!!" Harry screams on top of his lungs.

"I'm s-sorry sir it's the truth" the lady almost shitting her pants.

"Was he with another boy?! And why the fucking hell did you let them leave?! I'm the one who paid and they should fucking ask me first!! I cannot believe this!!" Harry runs his hands on his hair frustratingly.

"Ye-s he was with another boy and i-i'm so sorry sir they demanded the requested to leave early, I'm so sorry" the lady keeps apologizing.

"Fuck!!" Harry curses and runs back towards the elevator.

This is a bad fucking news

×××

"Lucas!! Lucas baby!! Wake up!!" Harry shakes his boyfriend waking him up.

"Harry! I'm so tired and I need more sleep please!" Lucas whines and turns to wraps his arms around Harry hugging the man.

"I know baby but this is bad!"

The sentence gets Lucas's attention immediately, he sits up and rubs his eyes looking at the man.

"Why? Are you okay?!" Lucas asks worriedly.

"I'm fine! It's  Louis!" Lucas sighs and rolls his eyes at the mentioned of the boy's name.

"Are you kidding me babe? You woke me up because of him? No. I'm not having any of it" Lucas turns and lays back down.

"He's gone!!"

Lucas raises his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean? Did he die? Oh god!"

"No! He checked out of the the room! He's gone and I'm sure they're already back in London! So we need to pack all up and fly back as well" Harry explains. Lucas grins widely.

"That's good! Now its only the two of us just like a couple honeymoon right? No more slutty Lou and his blonde bitch!" Lucas exclaims happily clapping his hands. Harry shakes his head.

"No babe! We fucking have to go back!!"

Lucas frowns. "What do you mean?? You wanted to go back because of that slut? Are you joking?"

"You don't understand the situation baby! Nothing to do with the boy I promise! It's just... I'm fucked up! This is bad!"

"Don't worry baby...let me tell you one thing... If you love me you're going to stay here til your business is done here. You're gonna be fine without your slutty PA..please baby! I have so much to catch up in Japan!" Lucas pouts and gives his boyfriend a kiss on his shoulder.

Harry sighs.

"I love you"

Lucas grins and hugs his boyfriend happily.

"Thank you love!!"

I fucking hope he's not going to meet dad and fucked all up.

Harry couldn't stop praying.

-

A/N: This is so short sorry! and I hope y'all enjoyed and sorry for any grammatical errors! You can also comment your thoughts on this if you want!

Nouis are finally home and Harry is officially fucked up!

Whoever reading this: I love you xx