Twenty-Three.

London, September 8

"The fuck! No! Stop!" Harry clenches his fists tightly and leaves the room. Leaving Louis sobbing alone in the room.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" Haiden stops Harry in front of his bedroom. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off Haiden, I'm not in the mood" Harry grumbles walking pass his brother but a hand grabs his arm stopping him from walking any further.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Harry!?" Haiden asks harshly. Harry sighs and prys his brother's hand off of him roughly.

"No Haiden. Not me. What the fuck is actually wrong with you huh? Snooping around in my business! Acting like you care when I knew from the beginning you fucking like Louis! I bet you are now jumping around happily cause congratulations bro! You just ruined our marriage! Happy now?!" Harry snickers darkly. Haiden shakes his head.

"You were wrong Harry. I'm your fucking brother! I would never do that to you! I treated Louis like my brother nothing more! You have to fix your marriage before other people stole him from you" Haiden says making Harry laughs humorlessly.

"Yeah..that other people is probably going to be you"

"No Harry... That's not what I mea-"

"Whatever...fuck him all you want and see if I care" Harry says bitterly walking away from his brother.

No, he didn't mean it, it was the heat of a moment, Haiden thought silently.

Haiden thinking about comforting the small boy but decided to go against it. The boy needs some time alone.

London, September 9

As usually Louis came to the office early and expecting his husband to be there too since he didn't come home last night. Part of him cares where the man slept last night but we all know he probably at Lucas's all night.

Louis make his way towards the pantry to make a cuppa for Harry. When entering he saw Sara sitting on a stool sipping her coffee, eyes focusing on the phone.

"Good morning Sara" Louis greets politely. Sara just nods her head not even looking at the boy. Louis sighs but continue making the coffee.

"Sara? Which one is the sugar?" Louis shows two different colored containers filled with the similar white stuff. (A/N: I know people usually use the cube sugar for coffee or tea irl but not in this fic 😂)

"Red one" Sara answers shortly not even looking up from her phone. Rude.

"Thank you" Louis put 2 small spoon of sugar in Harry's coffee before picking up the cup and walks out of the pantry.

Unaware of the devil smirking at the back of his head.

×××

Stepping in the room Louis saw his husband at his table, typing on the keyboard. Louis gulps because after calling the man abusive freak yesterday making Louis felt so bad. No one deserves to be called that.

"Umm Harry I brought you coffee" Louis says softly standing in front of the green eyed man.

"Leave it" Harry says not averting his eyes from the iMac screen. Louis nods and carefully sets the cup down then walks back to his table.

He stares at his husband a bit from where he sat before sighing and start doing his work.

×××

"You will be attending a meeting with me. Dad's order" For the first time today Harry said something to Louis. Louis' eyes widened because he never been to one and he didn't know what to expect? What if he messed up?