Twenty-Five.

A/N: The fake Instagram thingy isn't going to be a regular thing. It was just a filler! I'll maybe slips it somewhere in the following chapters :)

-

London, September 12

"Excuse me Mr. Styles? Your father sent me to call you and your husband to his room now" a guy informs respectfully at Harry and Louis.

The two looks at each other then Harry nods.

"Alright, you may go" Harry dismisses the guy who only bows his head down a bit then turns walking out of the room.

Harry stands up walking towards the door and turns to look at the boy who are still sitting down on his chair zoning out.

"Can you hurry the fuck up!?" Making Louis immediately hurries up to follow the man.

"You can say nicely you know...it won't hurt anyone" Louis mumbles softly. Harry glares at the boy but didn't say anything back just turns around walking out. The boy silently follows the man towards his father in law's room.

×××

"Yes please! My sons! Come in" James responds to the knock on the door cheerfully already expecting the two.

Harry slowly opens the door walking inside sitting himself down on the seat in front of his father. Louis does the same.

Louis looks around the massive room since this is his first time coming in here. He is impressed because the room is huge and beautiful. James must paid the best interior designer in London.

"So...you both must be wondering why I called you two in?" James starts making Harry and Louis nods their heads curiously.

James chuckles. "Well good for both of you because I got some great news!"

Harry raises his eyebrows didn't get what his father trying to hint meanwhile Louis didn't like the sound of it because he knew this must involving both him and Harry together as a couple.

"Stop making that weird faces both of you!" James exclaims jokingly making Louis smiles a bit.

"Would you mind telling us what the great news you talked about?" Harry asks.

"Alright! Sooo you both have worked so hard these past couple weeks together and I thought you guys deserves some break together an-"

"Thank you so much dad! I love you!" Harry exclaims happily without letting his father finished his sentence.

James looks at his son weirdly. Did his son just agreed and was so happy about it?

Louis' eyes widened because he knew where this is going but why did Harry agreed?

"So you were saying we both should go on a honeymoon together?" Louis asks for confirmation. James grins widely. Harry's eyes bulges out hearing the boy's words.

"Wait! Wha-? What honeymoon?! Dad?" Harry looks at his father and Louis back to back. Louis mentally facepalms himself. He thought Harry get what his father trying to hint them.

"That's why you should let me finished my sentence first son" James chuckles.

"Yes Harry what I was trying to tell you is that you both needs a time away from work and even away from London together. Honeymoon"

Hell fucking no! Honeymoon with the boy he loathes so much?!, Harry thought shaking his head. Louis just clamps his mouth shut.

"Why are you shaking your head son?" James asks his son.